View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sat, May-17-03, 11:02

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 224/200/175 Female 5 ft 9 in
BF:who/gives/a crap
Progress: 49%
Talking Lost 2 Pounds!

I jumped on the scale first thing this morning and I lost 2 pounds on the 3 day meat fast!! I am sooooo happy. It's so nice to finally see that scale move. I don't measure myself in inches because I don't have measuring tape (maybe I'll get one today!), but I feel I lost at least an inch because the jeans I put on this morning feel even looser than 4 days ago! I had my bowl of keto frosted flakes today.......but not a big bowl because they weren't that good! I ate a couple of bites and then decided to make some eggs instead. I would have had bacon but I ate all the meat in the house in the last 3 days! Time to hit the store ( I also purchased the honey almond keto frosted flakes, maybe they'll be a little tastier.). I ate processed meats when some people said you shouldn't, so maybe if I didn't I would have lost more, but I am not mad one bit! Here's what I ate the past 3 days:

Day 1:
B: 8 slices bacon
L: chicken breast, steak
D: steak (again....I love steak on the grill) w/bernaise sauce

Day 2:
B: 5 slices bacon, chicken breast
L: 2 Hebrew national hot dogs w/no carb ketchup, steak
D: 5 slices bacon (was full from lunch)

Day 3:
B: 8 slices bacon
L: 2 small steaks w/bernaise sauce
D: 3 Hebrew national hot dogs w/no carb ketchup

Now, some people were saying to not use butter, sauces, ketchup, etc. but I fried my hot dogs in butter, used Walden Farms ketchup (no sugar, no carbs), and used bernaise sauce on my steak and I still lost pounds. Also my calories stayed within 1500 to 1700 and the carbs came from the hot dogs (1 carb per dog)

Me soooooooooo HAPPY!!!