View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sat, May-17-03, 09:25

Plan: Atkins / Induction
Stats: 205/197/150
BF:I know its there..
Progress: 15%
Post Hi

I am taking 150mg of Wellburtrin (it was 400mg) just last week. I also take Lexapro at night, I have Narcolepsy and I have to take 40mg Ritalin LA and Provigil. I was taking 120mg of Ritalin a day!! With Celexa, I had to go off the Zoloft due to lack of sexual desires. As far as not having an appitite, back when I started Ritalin in 1995.. I thought I had it made. So naturally I ate what ever I wanted and kept at my same wt. That is the only time in my life, that's where I need to remind myself.

I really appreciate you answering me and sharing your experience with me. I been on Atkins before but never got out of induction for 1year. So I am obviously going to do things different. What is CAD, and CCL?? I thought atkins was the only non carb way until I found this web site, now I don't fee so alone.

I would love to go off all of these medications but I have no choice. The Ritalin without any anti depressent will mke me psychotic. (already tried this on my own) I just had no idea that even amphetimines would put weight on you over the years... There really is no easier way, just the right way, i am learning
There was a time when I believed that, my self worth was not in my pant size! That's the state of mind I want to get in again
Minime