View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Fri, May-16-03, 12:30
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 139/130/120
BF:20
Progress: 47%

Been trying so hard to exercise every day this week, but it's so hard to fit it all in--45 min cardio EVERY DAY plus about 45 min. circuit training 3x week PLUS the ab workout PLUS this stupid Pilates class I'm taking twice a week. Good thing next week is the last week of the class--it's really been cutting into my schedule. I'm not a convert either, even after 5 weeks. It's just not for me. I like to work out hard, run fast, and sweat. But that's just me...

I decided last night that, as much as I am NOT a morning person, I am going to HAVE to get in at least one part of my workout in the a.m, before work. Whether it's cardio and abs or weights doesn't matter--I just cannot reserve all three for the evening. It's taking over my life, and other areas (such as keeping my house clean, laundry, social activities) are suffering. So, starting Monday, I'm going to be getting up a 5:30 a.m. and either going for a run, riding my Exercycle, or going to gym--whatever works best. No excuses. I'm writing it here so I have to be accountable. This means, of course, that I'll also have to start getting to bed earlier. Last night I didn't hit the sack 'til 12:30! Not gonna work with a 5:30 wake-up time--not for me anyway. I'm a big baby and need my beauty zzzzzzz's.

Wednesday--went to pilates, and nothing else.

Thursday (last night)--went to pilates again, then did 45 min. circuit training at the gym. No cardio.

Today--am going to run 5 miles after work.