View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Fri, May-16-03, 11:59

Plan: atkins
Stats: 165/157/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 40%

Morning hunger:
I have the same thing, and have taken to having a class of unsweetened vanilla soymilk. Really helps and makes me feel full for a long time.

Newbie questions. Agreed, we should all help each other, that's why we're here. However, remember that principle about how you can either feed a man a fish or teach him to fish? I think that's why newbies are encouraged to learn about the search function , and that it is a sticky on some threads. Could some of the senior members feel that they want to help people that help themselves? (i.e. use the search function, THEN ASK?)

I've only been here a few months, and I still post questions, but I try to make it clear that I've read the book, AND used the search function here, or my web browser too, before I askl. I don't want to waste anyones time, or ask them to answer something they've answered hundreds of times before. I appreciate greatly the help they've given me to help me over the hard spots, and I want to show this appreciation by respecting their time.