View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Fri, May-16-03, 05:37
90 Days at a Time

Plan: Glycemic Load
Stats: 426/405.2/326 Male 74 in.
BF:
Progress: 21%

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! Came in this morning to find the forum filled with kudos and kindness. I hope that I will be able to pass that warm encouragement on to others as I progress in my weight loss as have you.

Since I only (at this time) can write from work; since that writing time is limited by necessity, allow me to say to one and all that I have read several hundred of your letters. Easily that many and probably many times more than that. I can truthfully say that i have not read a single one that was not inspirational in some fashion even if only in having the "sense" to post to relate something which puzzled or inspired you. Just the fact of taking the time out of your day to post is important. It means this is important to you. And you help to make it important to me.

The hour is early. The brain is not fully engaged so my words may not convey the true appreciation I have for the welcome you have provided. I was going to say, "have provide ME"...but as I read the many messages over the past few days I appreciate the warm welcome you have provided each and every person on their first tentative steps toward a new WOE and the newness of sharing their thoughts and feelings via electronic means.

You are good people. And regardless of size...THAT means a lot.
Thanks again!