#1   ^
Old Thu, May-15-03, 13:02

Plan: Low Carb 20g a day for 2 weeks
Stats: 140/133/120
BF:
Progress: 35%
Question After induction

Hi guys!

Well, here is my story. My first week on induction I lost 10 pounds. I felt like crap but that didn't matter, I was actually losing weight. At the end of that week I had a half a glass on wine. After that point I didn't lose anything the second week of induction. But I just figured since I lost so much the first week, I should expect to lose that much more. So now its been 4 weeks later and I lost only 1 more pound. I think I may have kicked my self out of Kitosis. I am off of induction and added a little more variety ot my foods. I am still eating protein but just added Strawberries. I also bought low carb bread (3-4 grams per slice) and low carb tortillas. I haven't been counting my carbs as a should but I am still consuming a small amount.

I am obviously doing somthing wrong. I know I am out of kitosis. It may sound funny but I can just tell. I haven't gained any weight back (thank goodness) but I haven't lost anything since then either.

To get to the point, I am looking for advice. What should I do? Continue eating what I am now and should I expect the weight to come off at a slower pace or should I do the induction phase for a little while?

P.S. I bought low carb chocolate. It's 2-4 gr of carbs per bar. I haven't recieved it yet but I can't wait to try it. Anyone ever heard of it? It called Rose or Rosse. Of course I won't be able to eat it on induction but can on phase 2?

Thanks for your help! I will keep checking back for a response!

Joann
Sponsored Links