#2   ^
Old Thu, May-15-03, 12:45
Stepford Malfunction

Plan: FatFlush inspired
Stats: 143.5/132/130 Female 62.5 inches
BF:37%/25.%/19%
Progress: 85%

Hello there BustmyButt

I can't give you exactly what your looking for but.... there are several of us who are also in the first weeks of SB2 - at times we are all worrying about the weight loss though we are trying to focus mainly on recovering our health. We are all supporting each other - we are the Beiner Sisters - if you like check my journal and you will find the trail to other beiners at the same stage as you.

You and I have several things in common - I gained my weight from quitting smoking too (stupidly I started again in a desprate attempt to lose the pounds) I started out 5 inches bigger in bust waist and hips - my waist is almost back to normal the bust is shrinking but the butts got a way to go still. However I checked your profile and you have a big advangage over me at 6ft tall - I'm one of those shrimpy short stuff people - 5'2.5 (that half inch is very important to me!!)

All of the Beiners have been feeling much better so please check us out. I had a bad day yesterday but it was my own fault - issues similar to what you are having got to me.

Wishing you luck