Old Thu, May-15-03, 03:42
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins,PP - wgt in %
Stats: 100/96.8/69 Female 5'6.5"
BF:DWTK/DDare/JEnuf
Progress: 10%

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Joe
Thanks! I guess I'll have to do some searching here... I can't really afford to do any shopping on the net... I hate being a broke student!

How many grams of carbs are in these LC ketchups? I found a generic brand at Sobey's with 2.6gms per serving. I think Heinz is over 4gms. Are these other ones even lower?

Depends on the brand, JoeJoe. Atkins, Keto, Walden Farms and Steele's all claim about 1g per tbsp but some have sugar alcohols and some don't (this will have an effect on some people). I have tried the Keto and the Walden Farms and they were good Some are available in Health Food Stores now, and even some regular stores. You'll have to go take a look in your locale.

You will find lots of info and reviews about these things here in the Products forum, can use the SEARCH feature (see the globe on the upper right?) and maybe just go straight to the Keto Products and More thread stuck to the top of this Products forum and have a good rummage.

Better yet, though, I think I'll "move" this thread to the Canada forum, where you just might get more Canadian locations... not to worry, there will still be a link from the Products forum for any and all to find your post.

Ta!