View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, May-14-03, 15:09

Plan: Heller
Stats: 165/160/145
BF:?
Progress: 25%

Thank you, share7139,

Your last question is a huge scare for me, as I mentioned. Just since my earlier post, got an e-mail confirming a monthly social get-together this Sat. night. The deal always is that everyone is to bring some kind of snack. Of course of the 14 to 16 who show up, usually all but a couple bring either carb munchies or carb desserts.

Right now I sit here and am saying, "I'll do fine! I'll take something like celery & cukes w. a dip and will ONLY EAT THAT!"

But, my past record at such events has been -- AWFUL!

Will (again) try repeating over & over: “This time I’m going to do it!”

. . . For some reason(s) I seem to do a super-much better job of staying “legal” here at home than when I’m out -- with others at a restaurant and especially at someone’s home!!

Congrats on your HDL and triglycerides!

Even though my stats were up too high, I’m fairly confident that staying legal will make the difference w. them. (And, that brings me right back to -- the “staying legal” part!)

Yes, if anyone out there has any good ideas of how to psych myself up to go to someone’s home Saturday night and then to their dining table where all this mega-great tasting stuff will be! . . . and then merely munch my celery and cukes, I’d sure love to hear about it!

Thanks,

Dave P. in Twin Cities, MN