Thread: Weekly Weigh In
View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Wed, May-14-03, 08:28

Plan: TSP
Stats: 147/147/135 Female 5'2"
BF:?/?/?
Progress: 54%

I think it is a great idea for those who care to. With myself, middle age hormonal shifts, hypothyroidism, and occasional non-compliance ( sounds more impressive than plain 'ole' cheating) my weekly posting would seem like the movie 'Groundhog Day' and bore every one. I do remember to update my info (to the left) on the rare occasion that I lose a lb.

I find that I have over the last several years, personally, that weighing daily has been very educational and helpful though in showing me how my body and the scales function. It isn't as scarey anymore.

Now that it is warm weather where I live I am hoping that I can start being more conscientious of what I should be doing to heal and hopefully shed the last 10 lbs. Hope springs eternal! I have been going over the book again and thinking maybe I should be watching saturated fats a little more carefully.

I will be lurking on this thread though. I enjoy reading of all the various thoughts and ideas written into the information to the left of our postings. Shows a lot of individuality here. Also so many interested in the long term future is something I respect.