View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, May-14-03, 01:11

Plan: vegan low-carb
Stats: 252/252/199 Female 64.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default orzabelle

I said the exact same thing about my Mom in another thread. My mom has 3 daughters (I'm the middle) and she's smaller than all three of us! She used to have a weight problem when she was young until her early 20s, then she lost about 70 lbs and never regained it (even thru 4 pregnancies and over almost 40 years). But, she went thru times when she starved herself, bulemia, etc to do it.

I'm digressing here

But, she goes thru the motions of supporting me in weight loss efforts, but when she lived close by would always make brownies, butter tarts, etc, when she knew I was dieting (knowing these are huge red flags for me!). I really think she LOVES being smaller than all three of us! She has HUGE weight issues. She just retired last year and gained about 10 lbs and now she's freaking out, insisting she's fat...this lady is 5'1" and weighs 110lbs and she's saying she's fat!!

She's moved about 500 miles away now and the only good thing about that is now I can work on losing weight without the added pressure from Mom.

Nicole