View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Tue, May-13-03, 18:47

Plan: My Own
Stats: 285/268/130 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 11%
Default Good Thread!

I would say new clothes, although I haven't really bought too many yet, except for those 1 size smaller jeans I got two weeks ago! and a couple of new shirts. But I'm also saving and when I get closer to goal, look out! I will definitely be rewarding myself with new clothes AND cute shoes!

Another reward, when I reach goal...I'm finally going to get myself a tattoo. I know it might sound weird to some, but I've wanted one for a long time, and I just want a small, classy design.

Right now, my rewards are my BF and I going out to dinner (for a delicious LC meal, of course!).

Yesterday, I went ahead and ordered the Tony Little Gazelle Elite exercise machine for myself. This might not sound like a reward, but for me it is...I feel so much better, and I've been going to Curves 3x a week, so I wanted to be able to do some low impact exercise the other days of the week. And .....I just took the plunge and bought the machine. I figured, what the hey, I deserve it! And believe me, just having that thought, that I deserve to give myself something, is a reward all to itself!