View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Jul-14-01, 04:51

Plan: my own....started with Protein Power, now use a combination that works for me
Stats: 287/158/130
BF:
Progress:

Hi Shirley! So you fell off the wagon...pick yourself back up and jump back on it! Don't beat yourself up over it....get back on the lowcarb wagon right away. It happens to all of us...some of us over and over again...LOL. But the great thing about lowcarbing is that it is easy to get back into the swing of it.

Some of the lowcarb snacks I use for my "comfort" foods are cheese crisps (very easy to make...I use either shredded cheddar cheese or sliced provolone...place cheese on freezer paper in microwave; microwave on medium power until lightly browned. Remove from microwave, add salt and let cool. Break into pieces and eat like chips. Another variation I use is instead of adding salt, I break it into pieces and use as dip chips with either salsa or cream cheese); and pepperoni chips (again very easy to make, same procedure as the cheese crisps; use as dip chips or eat plain). Of course, the old stand by...peanuts are great, too. Or macadamia nuts are great too.
Hope this helps! Just remember that you are strong and will make it!