#1   ^
Old Thu, Jul-12-01, 22:49
Forum Founder

Plan: LC, GF
Stats: 241/190/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 50%
Cool Toronto Dinner - Sunday, July 22

OK, discussion between the out-of-towners has narrowed it down to Sunday, July 22. I could probably manage driving Saturday the 21st (75% chance) but it would be a real problem for Sharon, who's coming 2.5 hrs down from Owen Sound. For me, the drive Sunday morning, sans heavy trucks and transports would be a real blessing.

The weekend after is out, and I recall Debbie mentioned she's away on vacation in August, so it's now or never! Let's go for it. ..

I found a wonderful-sounding restaurant, Greek Odyssey ... everything sounds great, they can substitute side dishes (salad and steamed veggies for rice and potatoes) ... They have an outdoor patio too, so if it's a nice day ..... ... click here to check them out ..... scroll down the menu on the left side of the page, includes price list too, and a map.

They're in Scarborough, 1415 Kennedy Rd. (at Ellesmere), south of the 401. I'll attach a map, below (the restaurant is located at the black dot).

It would be good to know ASAP if this is suitable or not, so an alternate can be selected ... and reservations made in time ..

Doreen
Sponsored Links