View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Thu, Jul-12-01, 13:50
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 265/252/200
BF:
Progress:

The stove is a good idea, for someone who can actually cook. Unfortunately I, being a very stereotypical bachelor-type, rarely even use my household stove. Most everything I make on low-carb is done in the microwave, except eggs. My truck is outfitted with an inverter, so I can use electrical appliances while I'm driving if I have to...I've considered getting a little microwave and fridge, but the space constraints and general awkwardness of it have held me back.

As it is, I just went and purchased a cooler etc...unfortunately, I'm greedy, and won't fill it with food until I am actually out of town...if I buy food at home, I pay for it, if I buy food elsewhere, the company does.

As for the cup scenario.......even were I willing to try it, I'd be worried about spillage if the truck was moving, and the constant stopping is what I am trying to avoid.

Of course, the coleman stove is still a really good idea. If anyone were willing to come and teach me to cook things on it, I would be ever-so-grateful.

Sean