#1   ^
Old Mon, May-12-03, 13:32

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 201/186/135
BF:
Progress: 23%
Smile Share your success, your treatments, your plan

Good Monday Morning to Everyone:

I am hoping that others will want to share their success stories regarding their PCOS, their plans and perhaps their treatments.

Being told I had PCOS just confirmed for me a problem I had been trying to have identified for about 10 years. I was not told what I should do to help myself or how to make things different with my body. Through alot of research ( some on www.soulcysters.com) and asking of questions I feel I am now making some good choices regarding my health and future health happiness. I do not have all the answers about PCOS. I believe there are many ways of handling PCOS.

Please share your experiences about PCOS and perhaps you will help someone else on their path of seeking knowledge about how to handle their PCOS.

Currently I am taking Glucophage XR, chinese herbs, trying to eat by the Schwarzbein guidelines, trying to get some exercise daily, and receiving weekly accupuncture treatments. I have only been on Schwarzbein for two weeks but already I am feeling better then I have in quite a long time. Energy is improved, skin is clearing, period started shortly after beginning ( am unclear if this is due to Schwarzbein or not, will know within a month or so ) and I am finally feeling some sense of control.

Have you found certain foods make you function better? Are you able to gain or lose weight now? Are you finally ovulating? Hair growth less? Or more? Ect...

Thanks for you participation.
Sponsored Links