View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Mon, May-12-03, 07:45

Plan: Slim in 6
Stats: 232/????/162 Female 5'7"
BF:too much :-)
Progress: 74%
Default Fat Flush Diet

Hi to whomever reads this..I see there was no posts for almost a month.

I have not posted here or put anything in my journal for a long time due to getting ready to sell my home and move from Ga. to NC. In the meantime,I read the Fat Flush plan and started it 14 days ago after a very long stall on Atkins. It has been wonderful for me and as of today I am down 8 lbs. and I suspect many inches although I have not measured yet. My mood has improved trememndously and I am a bundle of energy.It is a low carb WOE that entails cleansing the liver which is our largest,hardest working organ. I had my gall bladder out a yr. ago and feel that may have been a part of the problem in that I had too much gunk!

I still believe in the LC WOE and this WOE is, but it entails all whole foods,very low sodium,and lots of cran-water and no other fats than the flax oil of which I make a wonderul dressing . I have a smoothie,with whey powder every day...YUMMY The book is well worth reading and if you want more info,go to iVillage or www.fatflush.com and if you think it may be for you,the book is well worth the read. Also,the diet challenge on The View each Wed. includes the FF plan and the young lady on it was happy and glowing and lost more last week than other plans....5 lbs.It is an ongoing process.

One thing I must add here, and it was the thing I noticed most..I do not think about food...YES! The cravings are non-existent even after 14 days!Actually,I noticed it after just one day! I am really paying attn. to my body and feelings and journal each day. I believe now that my constant craving on the Atkins plan was due to "legal" treats and such a variety of food.The first time around,when I lost 68 lbs. on it,there were not so many cravings. So,if you are having that problem on Atkins,I'd say to take a really close look at that and go by the basics.

If anyone out there wants a FF buddy,I love this site and I'm going to make more effort to get here more often so reply here or in my journal(which I will eventually get caught up on) and I'll help you all I can plus be supportive and will enjoy the support in return.

Whatever your choice may be and it is an individual thing...listen to your body and do what works for you.If one thing doesn't work and you stall out,it is even ok,according to the Atkins book,to try something different. I'm glad I did and plan to stay LC ALWAYS!

Sincerely,
Linda lawoman4602*****

[ moderator edit: please do not publish email addresses, per Forum Rules. Thankyou ]