View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, May-07-03, 19:11

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 239/203/160 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 46%
Wink good day for me!

I was in meetings all mornings at school and still managed to down 64 oz of h2o by noon (sure 2 potty breaks also) but today was our Faculty Appreciation luncheon where all the families bring in tons of homemade goodies and treat us to lunch. I had cheesy brocolli, Greek salad (feta and a caesar type dressing) picked out the grilled chicken strips from a rice+chicken dish, thinly sliced beef with onions, and a slice of ham. Deserts looked good but really didn't call my name.

I had made a big frittata on Sunday (18 eggs, 1 pt cream, pepper jack cheese, and hot sausage - into a casserole and baked for 40 min) and that has been my microwaved breakfast every day --- so I am barely hungry at lunch. Another 2 refills of water by the time I got home at 6- then 1/5 cheeseburgers, a salad , with berries and non-sweetener whipped cream (ISI creamer)

I find that now I really taste things as so much 'sweeter' than I did before - the cream without even DaVinci is just fine.

I also stopped in at TJMaxx and they had the BIG bottles of DaVinci SF for 5.99!!! Got white chocolate and raspberry!

What a wonderful WOE!!! someone else at work joined in today too!

Jan
Sponsored Links