View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, May-07-03, 13:25
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 280/280/135
BF:
Progress: 0%
Hi Hev, good to hear from you again, i agree this site is very friendly, and the american or canadian vibe thing i too fell it. Anyway i am 38 yrs old, married 19 yrs to an American, no children, love my pets, and am a Psychologist, got my degree last yera and am currently working on my Masters in research methods in psychology, after that i'll do my PhD. I finally decided later on in life what i wanted to be when i grew up (although not quite grown up yet). I started gaining weight very slowly over the past 12 yrs and 6 yrs ago was diagnosed with hypothyroidism (under active thryoid disease). After years of trying to convince Dr's that there was something wrong with me (and not just a fatty who was lazy and stuffing her face) they finally found the problem. Yet i'm still struggling with the weight, i also have other hormonal problems (oh the joys of womanhood) lol, so we have to stick together on this as there are going to be disbelievers who think were harming ourselves. Tell me more about yourself, also i'm 5ft 4in and have bobbed blondish brown hair and used to be a hairdresser and make up artist. I studied this in the US where i lived for 14 yrs, before returning home 8yrs ago. Well i could go on and on but need to get some work done (uni work, yuk) so get back to me, Bye Bunner