View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, May-07-03, 10:00

Plan: TSP
Stats: 147/147/135 Female 5'2"
BF:?/?/?
Progress: 54%

I use Splenda and fructose occasionally although more and more I find Stevia quite satisfying. I could not afford to eat daily if I only bought organic vegetables and meat. I sometimes use canned goods (but always check the sodium content ). Chocolate sometimes, dark and or semi-sweet. If I am rushed to where a meal is impossible I will have a 'Balance Bar' when away from home etc.

I have found it difficult to desire a balanced meal/snack *everytime*,especially working a vegetable into every breakfast. I did like the suggestion someone gave recently to have at least a carrot stick etc. --I find I can keep some in the frig. in water and stomach it (even enjoy it) along with protien and controlled carb amount!

I can only afford mid -priced supplements, so that is what I use.

What I like about TSP is what I read as working toward improving one's own health/life/WOE/WOL. I think this is how we have to figure how the weight loss is working also. I am quite satisfied with it , finding that I learn more and more everyday about my system, do not put weight back on, and do lose gradually.

What I am strict with is having whole grains and eliminating refined sugar.

Will I ever 'pick up the first stone to cast it'? no,no,no!