#3   ^
Old Wed, May-07-03, 05:24
& Dillion Doggie Do!

Plan: Atkins, Maintenance
Stats: 221/172/147 Female 5'6"
BF:Sizes over scale!
Progress: 66%

Dave,

My older sister is going to have the surgery done this summer. It a hard thing, because I don't know where I stand. Every year she is bigger and bigger. At the age of 41 she already had a small stroke. IF nothing is done, I fear for how long she will be around. On a 5'1" frame, she is well over 300 lb.. I don't think she would ever tell me how much she weighs. She had done diet after diet and the loose is so slow that she never stay with them.

When I finally tired Atkins almost 3 months ago, I talked to her about it. I was losing good, and find this style very easy to stick with. But she says that she hate meat, so it wouldn't work. On this point I have to agree with Yvonne, she is choosing the "quick fix". But I cannot say that I would not chose the same in her case. Had to not like the idea of someone else taking care of the problem for you.

I am just glad that I tried this lifestyle and it is working so good for me! I have way to many benefits for it to see myself slipping back into old patterns. For one, I use to get bad sinus headaches everyday before switching to Atkins. Found out I had food allergies I always though were from other sources! Now I can easily tell when I have been bad!