View Single Post
  #137   ^
Old Tue, May-06-03, 15:18

Plan: formerly Atkins
Stats: 350/232/225 Female 5' 8"
BF:mooooo/moo/buff
Progress: 94%

Well I had one of the absolute best LBWO sessions EVER. I decided I was going to try to up the weight on squats again today, I felt I could do it. So in order to pyramid things right, I had to make sure I had enough weights to progress with. So my options were to not up squats and wait until I buy more weights
or pile on the 25 pounders and go for it! (this meant starting at my current max!)

I went for it! I called my dad up on my highest weight set of 180 to make sure I didn't hurt myself or crumple. I did it!!!! I am very pleased with myself. 200 is coming QUICK!

After doing such heavy squats, deadlifts were a piece of cake

I was explaining to a coworker today how I haven't been making any gains at all doing lat pulldowns. I've been stuck at a max of 80 lbs for quite a bit now. He questioned me on my form and suggested leaning back a little bit. I will give it a try and see if it helps performance wise. I hope it does.

I gave myself quite a good punishing , I'd say I gave 200%, it was one of those workouts where you shake and feel like you're gonna puke it's so damn intense! Makes up for being lazy and tired yesterday