View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Tue, May-06-03, 12:55

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 212/200/125 Female 5 feet 3 inches
BF:
Progress: 14%
Talking Hi, Again!

Yes, Jo, I think we could offer each other lots of encouragement! Do you have a FitDay account? It's called an 'account' but it's free and seems to be a great tool so far. I've been looking around for someone (or someones) that would be interested in a situation where we check each others FitDays on occasion to see where suggestions can be offered. Let me know what you think! I'd love some objective opinions!

Hi, Kat! Maybe you'd be interested too. I noticed bacon, Nutrisweet, strawberries, diet jello, coffee and diet drinks on your menu. Now I'm new to this, but I've read that NutriSweet can cause major problems and most diet sodas contain it, as does Sugar Free Jello (I'm talking about the Jello brand...don't know about the other brands). Bacon contains loads of sodium as well as nitrates, which can also cause problems like water retention. The caffeine in coffee does the same thing (I think), but decaf is OK. Also, strawberries are strictly forbidden from an Induction menu! All fruit is!

Sorry if I'm sticking my big toe where it doesn't belong! Like I said, I'm new here, too and have tons to learn. I really hope someone will help me get through all this. Best of luck!

See ya'll later...
Darlene