View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sun, Jul-08-01, 11:32

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 145?/131/125 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress:
Default Toronto area

Hi Doreen, I voted yes to Toronto....but I would hope that wouldn't mean downtown Toronto!!! Toronto area would be great for me, but hopefully somewhere on the outskirts....east, west or north!!! Remember, I'm the country gal who avoids driving downtown Toronto unless it's an emergency!! I might even see if I could get my low carb guy to join us. (He's getting to be quite a fan of the Bootcamp section on the forum, and is probably one of our best lurkers). Perhaps I could get him out of the closet to join us!!!

I have no problem with the Keg, Red Lobster or any of the chains...there's always a way to make a meal low carb. Red Lobster is one of my choices for low carb....just avoid those darn biscuitsand croutons!!!...There's that great Health Food Store in Thornhill just off Highway #7 beside the Promenade Mall... It's a really good store that carries many low carb products and if there were any restaurants in that area that would be a fun place to go as well. I believe the name of the store is the Nutrition House or something close to this. I don't know this area, but did visit the Health Food Store once.

This area would be about 2.5 hour drive for me.

I think it's smart to pick a location/restaurant that's easy for people to recognize. Although I'm sure with your scanning skills etc...etc.. we'll be kept posted on the location. (I'm the map scanner at the office for directions for visitors!!)

For most of us I'm sure setting a date and getting it on our calendars is the best way to make a commitment.