#7   ^
Old Sun, May-04-03, 23:36

Plan: Protein Power and Atkins
Stats: 205/180/145
BF:
Progress: 42%
Default hmmm

Dear folks:

Well to be honest I am not sure this is working for me. I am too busy to be very interactive here and it doesn't look like anyone is really that interested in visiting me either. Its not a bad rap on this group--its just one of those situations where you know you might not really get what you actually need. Not every key fits all keyholes and I can figure something else out.

I am trying to do low carb more faithfully once more--I have been at it overall now for a couple of years with less success than I had hoped--but it hasn't been all bad. I initially lost weight and I have kept that weight off for the most part. Once I really made that initial change over in fuel source (from carbs to fat) I found that I can't stray very far before I begin to feel ill-- so the incentive has been that. Unfortunately, I just do not lose weight anymore.

I will drop off the list now and take care of business and find another way to find support. I wish all of you the best in your experience with low-carbing!

dimilli