#1   ^
Old Sun, May-04-03, 18:09

Plan: TSP
Stats: 125/123/110
BF:
Progress: 13%
Question Convert from Somersizing-Have some ?'s

Hi,

I somersized for about 2 years and have been at a stall in my weight (mostly because I continued to cheat because eating strictly level 1 was hard for me).

I read TSP II and am interested in starting it, but I have a few questions...particularly for those of you who may have switched over from somersizing....

I've been so afraid of drinking whole milk & eating whole milk yogurt & cottage cheese...if I start doing this, will I start gaining weight? (I think I've "diagnosed" myself as insulin senstive with healthy adrenal glands)

I just want to make sure I'm understanding this WOE correctly...for each meal, I should have 30-35 g of carbs, a non-starchy vegetable, and a protein? And for each snack, I should have 15 g of carbs? ... Is there anyone out there that is insulin-senstive with healthy glands that eats less carbs with successful weight loss?

And finally, I have a question about supplements...I take a daily multi-vitamin 2x a day....do I have to take all the supplements to lose weight?

Thanks so much!!
Sponsored Links