Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   General Low-Carb (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Guess What???? 24 lbs. in 5 weeks.......yeehaw (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=95836)

pennygale Mon, Mar-31-03 21:19

Guess What???? 24 lbs. in 5 weeks.......yeehaw

Ok I am relatively new at this WOE but the feeling I have right now...I honestly think this has been a godsent to me. I started this the weekend after the 18th of February. I have been on this for approximatly 5 weeks and have lost a total of 24 pounds...and get this......DO NOT GET HUNGRY....now you tell me another plan that you can lose like this and not get hungry. When I started out I weighed 314+, (did not stay on scale long enough to let the hand completely stop) and I weighed in today and weigh 290. I know I still have alot of work ahead of me...but I know I will do it....you all will be reading my story on the 100+ section of this website. I come here lots of times for inspiration and guidence which I have never been disappointed. My gratitude goes out to each of you that read and post replies.....it means sooooooo much. Hope everyone has a great week and together we can walk down this highway of low carbs.....
Penny :) :wave: :daze: :spin: :roll:

Paleoanth Mon, Mar-31-03 22:58

Excellent Penny!

It is an amazing feeling isn't it? You can feed your body and still lose weight!

Congrats to you for a wonderful beginning.

Kayceecan Mon, Mar-31-03 23:02

:wave:

This is your "Golden Opportunity" Penny...Stick with it!....if you cheat.....it will be harder the next time! You Can do it!......Just go with the program!....I wish I did the first time!..............You're doing great!...don't give up!...........

Kaillean Tue, Apr-01-03 02:28

Way to go, Penny! That's great. :)

Isn't it super to finally find a WOE that you know is going to work? It may take some time, but if we stick to it we WILL have results!

I love the "Golden Opportunity" thing - I saved the original article. I find it motivating. I keep telling myself this is my best shot to finally lose the weight. The good Dr. made it easier by devising a plan where I don't feel like I'm starving. All I have to do is stick with it and not let the evil carb demons seduce me!

I'm feeling good and cravings are under control. I intend to keep it that way!

Good luck to you on the rest of your journey!!

Pooch Tue, Apr-01-03 05:06

WOW. At this rate you'll disappear by this time next year.

KoKo Tue, Apr-01-03 05:30

You're no April Fool!!!!

<center>:hyper: What a Great Loss I am So Happy For You Way To Go :hyper: </center>

cherry Tue, Apr-01-03 05:49

WOW......congratulation penny...

24lbs..dats alot... wat did u eat durin inductions n afta??..

i wna lose weight QUIK too :p

Kathy54 Tue, Apr-01-03 15:27

WEll, that is just AWESOME. don't you feel like you just won the lottery??

How about starting a journal here, it's a great tool.

Kathy :wave:

pennygale Tue, Apr-01-03 22:16

thanks everyone

Thanks everyone for all of your encouragement...it is greatly appreciated...I am so glad I found this website...it is like a chocolate anonomous club...lol...I would like to start a journal just really dont know how to but will investigate further. Basically what I eat is in the morning I eat 2 eggs, sometimes scrambled with cheese, and sometimes fried. For lunch I eat a salad with a few green onions, cheese, egg, sometimes with chunks of chicken or ham, and sometimes I also eat a piece of meat such as grilled pork chop, grilled chicken or hamburger patty. For supper I eat ususally about the same I eat for lunch. And I do not want to eat between meals...... a few pork rinds every once in a while, but cant take them very often. Thanks so much for all of your support you all are the very best!!!!!!!!
Penny

DDMariana Wed, Apr-02-03 16:38

Just wanted to say Hi and WOW!! Keep up the good work, Penny!!

Why don't you start a journal so we can pop in on you??

:wave:

Yesican Wed, Apr-02-03 16:48

Way to go Penny!
:thup: