Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   I Broke 200!!! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=95345)

Kaillean Sat, Mar-29-03 13:57

I Broke 200!!!

Hi all,

I had to share. Yesterday, I officially completed week 4. And today -- drum roll, please -- I broke 200!!!!! I've been watching my scale dial hover achingly close for two weeks!! YAY! I'm thrilled to be in the 1s.

I know inches are what counts (and I'm losing those, too :thup: ), but I can't stay off the scale completely.

First week was a fast loss, second a bit slower, end of second week I started to go up. Third week I yo-yoed back and forth with the same two or three pounds. Mid week 4 I started losing again.

I woke up SO hungry yesterday, and Alina predicted a whoosh. She was right!!

Thanks to all of you whose advice has contributed to my success. You guys are the best. I've never felt so motivated to lose weight in my life! Nor so confident that this time I'll succeed. With your help, of course. :bhug:

It's been about 6 years since I was under 200 and then only for about 5 minutes while I got married! ;)

Onward ho!

K.

mrschmelz Sat, Mar-29-03 14:11

Congrats! It's a HUGE deal when you get to change that first number in your weight :) At my height no way I will ever join you with that 1 in the front, but it was great to get that nasty 3 to go away :D

Keep up the good work and you will be where you want to be before you know it.

bevbme Sat, Mar-29-03 14:16

Congrats on turning that page...Its got to be such a mental health boost too.

Best of luck forward.

CAKES66 Sat, Mar-29-03 14:22

Way to go K!

Congratulations :) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

rebsee Sat, Mar-29-03 14:27

WELL DONE!!!!
Thats a huge acheivement - a real milestone.
I know how hard it is to break 200 - it took me about 3 years to do it!!
Keep it going! :):):)

mum2four Sat, Mar-29-03 16:09

Sensational

I know how you feel!!! Whrn I finally hit the 1's it felt great. Now I want to see the 180's!!!!!! We can do it!!! :cheer:

Kaillean Sat, Mar-29-03 16:23

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. I was yo-yoing a lot last week, so there's still a chance it might creep up there for a day or two again, but not for long!!

It's these little milestones that keep us going. I still have 48 pounds to lose but it's great to see some progress after being fat so long.

We're gonna make it this time! Right, everyone?

K. :thup:

BarbCA Sat, Mar-29-03 16:38

Looks like you're doiong a wonderful job. Congratulations. Keep it up (or down:D).

saski Sat, Mar-29-03 17:05

That is awesome!!! Congratulations! I can't wait till I see you there!

lucky1 Sat, Mar-29-03 18:34

Good for you. I'm so happy for your major milestone. What a great boost for all of us to hear of your success.

theresa113 Sat, Mar-29-03 18:39

Awesome! Congratualtions! It must feel great! :) Way to go! :thup:

onebzzymom Sat, Mar-29-03 20:03

Congratulations!!

Your success keeps me motivated!!!

Keep on Keepin on!

onebzzymom

dfletcher Sat, Mar-29-03 22:03

Your sucess and the joy you express help us all. So keep up the great work and keep on sharing it with us.

chysmith Sat, Mar-29-03 22:34

CONGRATULATIONS That is so awesome! It's so great that what took us years to put on doesn't take as long to take off. Way to stick with it through all those ups and downs. Here's to more downs!

:clap: :cheer: :clap: :cheer: :clap: :cheer:

Alina Sun, Mar-30-03 00:04

Great news!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
You can eat when you are hungry and you lose weight - wonderful!!!!
Take care!
Alina