Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Hello eveyone from Canada (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=87715)

clow Wed, Feb-19-03 15:39

Hello eveyone from Canada

Hey, I think this is pretty neat that we can talk to eachother and learn all your successfull tricks. I am really looking forward to getting to know eacho f you and losing all this fat that I have. Yuck!!! :wave:

momofmka Wed, Feb-19-03 17:37

Hello right back from Ontario. Isn't this the greatest support tool. I'm still trying to figure out how to get from here to there but am loving it. Good luck!

jocelyn Wed, Feb-19-03 21:30

ontario

Hi there I am from Barrie ont.
This is a great suport forum. I love it Im still getting lost but really enjoy reading all the different posts.
No matter what you are going through some one else has been there so you never need to feel alone.
Its like getting a whole bunch of new friends.
have a great day :wave:

HeavyDee Thu, Feb-20-03 00:28

eh!! Another Canadian here...Toronto, ON.

Still new here....got lots of info to soak....

Good luck all....

2lose Thu, Feb-20-03 07:38

need SWEETS!!

Hi!! Am also new here from small town Canada. Am having a ot of trouble getting Atkins products. Am really missing something for my sweet tooth....any ideas?????

KoKo Thu, Feb-20-03 07:45

:D

Good Morning from Eastern Ontario, envying your West Coast Weather.

:wave:

HeavyDee Thu, Feb-20-03 11:03

Re: need SWEETS!!

Quote:
Originally posted by 2lose
Hi!! Am also new here from small town Canada. Am having a ot of trouble getting Atkins products. Am really missing something for my sweet tooth....any ideas?????

What products are you having trouble getting? GNC has some of them...and the rest you can get of Atkins website??

smuffy24 Thu, Feb-20-03 11:12

Hello from Kelwona
We all here are having trouble getting products here too. But I have ordered some catologs so it is more accesable. As the GNC here only caries the bake mix and one other place Natures fair carries the bake mix and the bars. Have a great day and happy low carbing Smuffy :wave:

kibbets Fri, Feb-21-03 22:17

shopping for goodies

Hi from Penticton, looking for protien bars, I heard they have them at WalMart, will check that out, I have just started on this diet, 3rd day, and today I have a craving for something sweet, and can't find a thing in the house. any suggestions what to get for a quick treat.

oakejs Fri, Feb-21-03 22:31

I'm from Lethbridge, Alberta. Hi. :)

Jusbecause Sat, Feb-22-03 10:22

Greetings from Vancouver Island

Nice to see someone local.. I wish you the best on your new eating plan. :wave:

Justbecause, Rebecca

powderpuff Wed, Feb-26-03 19:05

Welcome fellow Canadians

I'm from Peterborough Ontario!
I haven't been on in a couple weeks but it is good to be back let me tell you! :yay: I am happy to say that I got through induction and I am losing weight and loving it! I just got back from a trip down south and everyone who hadn't seen me in a while said that my face looks thinner and I look great! :blush:
I think it's just different cause I have never got that before!
Also on another note...My insulin is working better... :thup: This is just the most amazing thing to do and congrats to everyone that is getting through it!

Thanks for all the support so far!!!

Powderpuff :angel: