Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   14 Lb. Loss in 1 Week!!! Wooo-Hooooo! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=63164)

suze_c Fri, Sep-27-02 07:35

14 Lb. Loss in 1 Week!!! Wooo-Hooooo!

I told myself that I was not going to step on the scale before the 2 wks. of Induction were over (which would've been next Friday), I could tell I was losing tho. I was seeing changes, feeling changes, the subtle things that showed some weight loss. Well, I have this digital scale, won't show up over 300#,however if the number is low enough to 300#, it will flash it for a brief second, before it says ERR. The last weight that I had seen on this scale was 304# & that was some time ago, so I just put the durned thing up, & said to hell with the scale... Just out of curiousity this morning, I thought... what the hell? All I am gonna see is that ERR msg~ but I got it out, thumped it to wake it up, waited patiently for it to be on zero...stepped on,... and there it was...301#!!! :yay: I am doing the happy dance~ :wiggle:
I have to get Bren ready for school now~ I just couldn't wait to share this with all my fellow LC'ers! Have a good day y'all! :wave:

Akiwican Fri, Sep-27-02 07:37

Wow

Fantastic results so far Suze :thup:

I'm dancing the Happy Dance for you too!

:wave: Akiwican

Shark01 Fri, Sep-27-02 08:02

Congrats :cheer:

But now I wonder what's wrong with me, I can only lose a pound every week :lol:

jus2muchme Fri, Sep-27-02 08:06

WEIGH TO GO!

I am doing the happy dance with you too!!
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Feels great, doesn't it?

UtahKat Fri, Sep-27-02 08:31

That is GREAT, Suze! New, uncharted territory ahead- the 200's!

:hyper: :clap: :wiggle: :hyper: :clap: :wiggle: :hyper: :clap: :wiggle: :hyper: :clap: :wiggle: :hyper:

Hugs,
Kat

Talon Fri, Sep-27-02 09:09

Yipee! :hyper:

Good for you!

orchidday Sat, Sep-28-02 06:49

:p

CONGRATULATIONS on your success!! Hope we get to see you post a lot more! It is a long road for those of us with the extra pounds but we are a great fun group! Cindi :wave:

suze_c Sat, Sep-28-02 08:42

Gee thx all of you~

Akiwican,Shark101,jus2muchme,Talon,Kat and Cindi... thanks for posting a reply here... it always helps when you know that there are fellow LC'ers "behind" you... those who know what you are going thru, who have also been down that road... I like not having to explain everything here... ppl know why I can't eat a certain food, instead of hearing oh just a little bite ain't gonna hurt you... it is an addiction, as bad as alcohol or drugs... it is a "legal drug", and there is probably more ppl "hooked" on food than on alcohol or drugs...(don't quote me on that,just speculating :P ) I find LOADS OF HELP here, both with looking for answers to questions, to reading other's posts, to the support I get when I post... I want to thank everyone for it.. you are all great~!! :dazzle:

maggie3456 Sat, Sep-28-02 09:00

WWWWWWWWoooooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!!!
Congrads on your loss!!!!!!
take care
maggie :)

nancy30 Fri, Oct-25-02 20:08

:wave: WAY TO GO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!
:Party:

suze_c Fri, Oct-25-02 20:32

Update on Losses

I weighed myself twice... a week after i started, with a loss of 14 pounds, and then on Oct. 20th, with another 6 lost, making for a total of 20 lbs... as I said before... I don't like the scale... it and I are enemies.... :lol: When I start obsessing about what I weigh, I will get on the scale on and off during the day... and I got away from that with the help of a wonderful hubby... he assured me that he loved me regardless of my weight,he thinks I am sexy even with my weight and I better get use to being seen without clothes on, because he planned on being around for a very long time :) I love him soooo much~! :rheart: Even with what I weigh, I do not think I have to be covered up all the time, like I have in the past... hell I thought I was fat when I weighed 145#!! What I wouldn't give to be "that fat" now~ hehehhe

Barbiedoll Fri, Oct-25-02 21:02

Awesome!

that is so awesome!!! you are an insperation KUTGW!!! :hyper:

K P Sun, Oct-27-02 07:03

grrrrrreat well done :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle:
I hope I will have some results like you I start induction tomorrow.However I dont think it will be that good time will tell :thup:

Zuleikaa Sun, Oct-27-02 10:25

Congratulations! :Party:

Keep up the good work!