Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Atkins banana muffins........yum (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=59384)

tracilynn Tue, Sep-03-02 20:26

Atkins banana muffins........yum

Hi ,just wanted let all you know I tried the atkins bannana muffins and they are really good and they are only 2 points im not shure if they were truly good or if its been so long since I ve had bread lol....... but whatever it is it shure satisfied me :wiggle:

DWRolfe Wed, Sep-04-02 12:57

Atkins muffins

I like the Blueberry Mufins from Atkins..

They are easy to prepare and they freeze well. Oh yeah, I think they taste great, too! :thup:

Donald :wave:

ldypgmr Wed, Sep-04-02 18:13

Choc choc chip muffins

Both of those are Grreeeeaaattt. But if you really want something truely delish...try the Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins or even better the low-carb Brownies.

Dee

:wave:

tracilynn Wed, Sep-04-02 18:23

Yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hi ,All of those sound so good !Are you guys shopping strait from Atkins catolog or at a store ?Because my store does not have much to pick from I just hate to pay s&h but if I have to I will .Thanks for your reply :daze: :daze: :daze:

ldypgmr Wed, Sep-04-02 19:59

Atkins Products

Hi Traci:

We have a store here called Whole Foods who carries a lot at Atkins - they can't keep a lot of in stock. They carry the mixes for about $3.75 - 3.95 each.

Walmart is starting to carry more and more...they just can't keep it in stock.

Dee

:wave:

DWRolfe Wed, Sep-04-02 20:17

Muffins...

I do order mine direct from Atkins every now and then...

...and some times I order from netrition.com where I also add Keto bars and LC tortillas to my order.

BTW, just make sure that you're beyond Induction before trying the Chocolate Mufffins. They are not suitable for Induction. I have some in my pantry that I'm looking forward to trying.

Yum!

Donald :wave:

tracilynn Thu, Sep-05-02 17:31

Thanks

Thanks Dee and Donald for your suggestions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Lhelmick Thu, Sep-05-02 18:03

After induction?

Should I assume ALL the muffins are for after induction?

I also was wondering about the tortillas? or they good?

And what about the pancakes - my biggest question is what do you pour on the pancakes? (ie; is there an Atkins pancake syrup?)

Any info is appreciated.

tracilynn Thu, Sep-05-02 21:04

Hi

Hi ,I do think that they are for after induction .Have you ever been to atkinscenter.com it will be very helpful because under each product it will have under it what phase it is 1234 its very helpful and yes there is syrup but I have not tryed them .Well let me know how it goes. :wave: :roll:

TxCharity Thu, Sep-12-02 20:02

Is there any muffins mixes that any one has not liked at all??

Lhelmick Fri, Sep-13-02 05:52

muffins are induction?

I just checked the atkins website and it lists the muffins as 1/2/3/4 - it must be okay for induction. I made them for the first time last night and had one while it was still warm. It was yummy...and I lost 1.2 lbs since yesterday so it must not have been harmful to losing :)

TXCharity, I have only tried the lemon poppy. I have the choc/chip and have heard its good, but havent tried them. I get the impression they are all good.