Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Success Stories (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   How do I say "Thanks"?? (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=48058)

TeriDoodle Wed, Jun-19-02 08:52

How do I say "Thanks"??

Just wanted to share some ramblings from my journal today... I have this need to say "THANK YOU" to everyone...but don't know where to post it! After a long stall of 6-7 weeks, I've been steadily dropping now.... :D

Just documenting for my own info that today I saw 164 !

I think about all those days that I doubted, obsessed and wondered if I was the exception to the low-carb rule....or whether I was doing something "wrong". No, it just turns out that I am completely normal and that everything I've read and been told here is right on.

If I could go around and visit every member, mentor, admin and moderator who ever posted encouragement and advice on this board, I would...and tell them how much I appreciate their help. I know for a fact that this forum is the most important thing that has kept me going forward. For all who read this: Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
:rose: :rose: :rose:

agonycat Wed, Jun-19-02 08:57

Teri how fantastic for you :)

Congrats girl. You deserve it! Isn't it great to see change made after so long of having doubt it is working ;)

Keep up the great work!

razzle Wed, Jun-19-02 09:09

Teri, thank YOU! you are a wonderful woman, a sterling example of a success story (in attitude, the part that really counts), and a marvelous member of the family of this board.

Lots of sincere hugs headed your way, my friend!

Melameter Wed, Jun-19-02 13:57

Good for you Terridoodle!!!

I just wanted to say, when I first logged on here, you were one of the first people to encourage me, and give me what I needed to keep trucking. I just wanted to say I very much appreciate all the time EVERYONE takes to help keep my spirits up. And I will say thank you from the bottom of my heart also, and exspecially to you. Congratulations!!!!
:wave: Melameter

vinniesmom Wed, Jun-19-02 20:27

Teri,

For as much support as you provide around here, you deserve nothing less! We are all thrilled with your success and perserverance!! Congrats!!!

:hyper:

wbahn Tue, Jun-25-02 20:20

I would like to say, "Your welcome," but I can't. You did this. For you and by you. Were we a factor? Yeah. Probably. But consider how many people hear the same words you did and still bailed. It wasn't us or what we said that was different. It was YOU. You were READY to hear and listen and learn and THAT'S what made the difference.

And you have returned whatever you have received manyfold - because you have been there helping others that are following in your footsteps and who are ready to hear and listen and learn.

So in that regard, there is no need to pay anything back, because you are doing a marvelous job of paying it forward.

Keep the Faith!

TeriDoodle Wed, Jun-26-02 04:35

Thank you.....again!

Bill, Vinniesmom, Raz, Melameter and Agonycat..... thank you so much for the warm and wonderful thoughts. Thank you for all the times you've posted such thoughts before, not only for me but for the hundreds of members who've benefitted from your encouragement and wisdom!!