Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   General Low-Carb (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   25lbs by Christmas Challenge Weigh In and Stats (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=23886)

Shirlfe Mon, Oct-22-01 04:37

25lbs by Christmas Challenge Weigh In and Stats

Hi, I weighed 192 this morning, so looks as if I lost 3 pound's, so far,guess thats pretty good, I didn't gain. 195/192/135. Bye For Now, Shirl :wave:

josieclark Mon, Oct-22-01 04:46

25lbs by christmas

If I thought I could lose 25lbs by Christmas I would be over the moon (a cheese moon of course)

I'v now been on the diet for 9 days and not lost an ounce - maybe its glued on

Josie

CWB Mon, Oct-22-01 13:30

25 my Xmas

... I would love to try the 25 by holidays .. and I think I might just be able to pull it off .. sounds right fun to have a bit of individual competition :):)

Silly boy Mon, Oct-22-01 13:36

I'll try that too.. will be hard for me since I don't have much more to lose but will try.

Dave

LissaRossi Mon, Oct-22-01 15:42

gives me a challenge

I cheated all weekend. What a bummer.

JeanetteJ Mon, Oct-22-01 17:12

weight today is 215. Gained two pounds. :( I've been cheating, and cheating, and I'm very discourage. Have to find a way to get back on track, so I don't gain 25 pounds by Christmas. :(

Jeanette

LissaRossi Mon, Oct-22-01 17:46

I heard that.

You won't gain 25 by Christmas. Just get back on track. I am not eating as many fatty foods this week and am sticking with lean protein and dark veggies.

Hey, does anyone know how I can update my personal profile?

Thanks,

Lisa

awar Mon, Oct-22-01 18:13

I want to do it too!

I just started my induction today. I want to make this work and today has been quite easy for me. I stayed busy and did some things I needed to do around our farm and food never entered my mind. I ate breakfast, lunch and supper and I didn't feel deprived yet! I will admit that I did some practice days last week (prior to a weekend trip to Pensacola FL) and got used to the idea of no carbs. I can live with this program and hubby is going to do this with me as well. He says it sounds like a great way of life and with everyone's help I CAN DO THIS! Where do I weigh in??? :confused:

Smiles........
Angel

Shirlfe Mon, Oct-22-01 19:41

OK Guy's Here is what we will do?

I will post every monday, 25 pounds by Christmas Challenge. I will give my Stats and weight loss, just as I did today on Everyday Low carber. Ck. out my today's post. Just hit reply and post your stats and weight loss for the week.
I will be moving before long to a new house and someone else will have to take over, until I get my computer hooked up. But I will do it as long as I can. Let me know If this Is ok with you guys. Shirl

LissaRossi Tue, Oct-23-01 09:16

My weight

175 to date. It has taken a month to loose about 9 lbs. but is better than nothing.

Allymich Tue, Oct-23-01 10:41

here are my stats

Well I cheated major time last week, so I am not too happy about that but any ways, I weight myself today and I weight 181lbs so seems like I lost one pound.. but naaa I think it is just water weight, infact I feel that i gained, after piging out so badly last week. BUT thats a thing of the past !!!!!!! :mad: I will have better luck this week.... the challenge still on!!!!!
and to the ones that have lost and have stuck to the challege contracts!! keep up the good work :D

LissaRossi Tue, Oct-23-01 11:21

already beautiful

you are already a beautiful butterfly, you will just be a smaller one.

Good luck to you girl and keep me posted and I will do the same. :)

Robibob Tue, Oct-23-01 12:46

Hi There,
I will take you up on your bet.I just started back on the induction today.I didn't fall off the wagon I jumped off.I have been running as fast as I can just to catch back up with the wagon.So I will post mine on Tuesday.So the race is on and thanks for letting me in on it.Take care and good luck.
Robi

Shirlfe Tue, Oct-23-01 13:12

Robi

Robi, Glad you joined the Christmas Challenge.
I see you live in Tulsa, OK. I used to live in Bartlesville, OK.
I am orig. from SE Kansas, down around Coffeyville, Kansas.
Small world. Shirl

Kirkwood Tue, Oct-23-01 13:25

Boy, I want to join you guys, too...but that means I need to go out and buy a.....SCALE!!!!! :eek:

Maybe this weekend...

--Kirkwood