Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   new to your board... (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=21171)

cas Sat, Sep-22-01 19:04

new to your board...

Hi, I'm Cas....been low carbing 7 months...lost 39 lbs, have a couple to go. Hoping to swap info, recipes, and fun. I like to re-invent recipes into legal ones.
thanks for letting me join in.
Cas

Karen Sat, Sep-22-01 22:10

Welcome to lowcarb.ca cas!

You'll have a great time here, so take some of it to click around and explore all the great features this board has to offer.

Karen

Ruth Sat, Sep-22-01 23:29

Welcome

Hi Cas,

Welcome to a great group of lowcarbin' people. If it's food you're interested in (hehehe aren't we all?) click on Low Carb Recipes above to see some of Karen's gourmet ideas. Congrats on your success so far. Only 3 lbs to goal. :clap:

Ruth

Raven Sun, Sep-23-01 04:49

Hey there Cas and welcome to this forum! Wow, you're almost at goal, how awesome is that?! So what's your secrets for success? Any advice for us relative newcomers?

amieK Sun, Sep-23-01 06:50

Hi cas, I am new to this board too. Congratulations on your wonderful LC progress! And so close to goal! WooHoo! :thup:

Hope you hang around awhile. I lost over 50 lbs with Weight Watchers 2 years ago but regained about 20. I found there wasn't much support for maintenance at WW, it was all geared to the constant influx of new victims, ahem,er, members.

So I'm hoping when I do reach my goal in the no-too-distant-future, that I'll be better able to handle it with all this wonderful on-line support. :rose:

cas Sun, Sep-23-01 15:23

:wave: Hi, Y'all..thanks for the nice welcome! Hope to learn something from all of you, and be helpful also.
....will be looking over all the good info here.
Cas

molly11 Sun, Sep-30-01 12:11

recipes

Hi! Love to share some low-carb recipes with you and others...I just started my program yesterday - Protein Power and am searching for some yummy low-carb recipes for my first two weeks. I've got to stay at below 25/day for 14 days.

debbiedobson Mon, Oct-01-01 15:01

welcome aboard cas!:wave: congratulations on your terrific weightloss! it will be fun to hear about your experience lowcarbing!

Sharon Mon, Oct-01-01 15:30

Welcome

Congratulations on your great success.

molly11 Mon, Oct-01-01 16:03

Thanks for the terrific support!

Dear Karen, Sharon, Ruth, Debbie and everyone else!

I just signed up yesterday and have received several nice support greetings! Thanks!!!

An acquaintance of mine has lost 105 lbs. on the Atkins program - talk about an inspiration! She shared a yummy snack with me that I'll pass on - simple but tasty. Pork rinds, salsa, cheese, sour cream..microwave for about 30 seconds and you have your own "nachos".

Good luck to everyone today! 3 days so far on low-carbs...it's not as difficult as I thought! WooHoo!!