Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Let's celebrate only 99.5 pounds to go (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=185941)

toopoles Fri, May-21-04 08:12

Let's celebrate only 99.5 pounds to go

I am so thrilled. Earlier this week I started to celebrate 50 pounds gone. And now I am down to having under 100 pounds left to lose. I knew that it would feel good, but I didn't know it would feel this good. I will probably stop strangers on the street saying "Guess what, I only have 99.5 pounds left to lose" :lol:

When I started out, I didn't realize just how much things like dairy, wheat, corn, etc were making me feel so terrible. I was struggling with a trigger food that was one of those, but the more I read and studied about nutrition, I realized that most of my problems were coming from the foods I was eating and nutrition that should have been happening and wasn't.

Thanks to everyone on the boards, including the tdc, 50 lbs in 2004. CAD, Protein Power, Atkins and Paleo. From the books and the posts, I have truly been able to put together an eating plan that not only is working well for me weight wise, , but that is helping me feel better both physically and mentally.

Go Low Carb! :dazzle:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Marty

norrodb Fri, May-21-04 08:18

Great job Marty, Congrats !

It does feel good, don't it ? Nothing like adding years to your life.

Brent

jemman Fri, May-21-04 10:51

u go marty! congrats :)

Rocky_Cdn Fri, May-21-04 11:09

Congrats!!!

AntiGirl Fri, May-21-04 11:43

WOW!!! CONGRATS!!

What a great accomplishment

tulips Fri, May-21-04 11:56

WTG!!!!! I cannot wait to join the "less than 100lbs to lose" club!!!!

LoriLoCarb Fri, May-21-04 17:24

YAY Marty!!!!!!! I am so thrilled for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are too awesome for words =)

~ Lori

liz175 Fri, May-21-04 19:24

Congratulations! :)

orchidday Fri, May-21-04 19:54

Congratulations! You have definitely hit a major milestone! You must feel fabulous and that is well deserved! Thanks for sharing that and inspiring me.

Orchid

LizzyMc Fri, May-21-04 20:02

Such motivation is found in these threads... Awesome job! :D

missaec Fri, May-21-04 21:24

Yay!! Good for you!!

MammaC Fri, May-21-04 21:44

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer:
Looks like we are at about the same place. Wanna race????
Just kidding about the race, but I know how great it makes you feel. I'm really happy for you,
Martha

Chairface Fri, May-21-04 23:31

I know exactly how you feel!

I too just passed the 100lbs to go mark (I have 97lbs to goal now). I know it is only a number on a scale but saying I need to lose 97lbs seems so much better than "I need to lose 160lbs"

You are doing great!!! Keep up the good work!

elimy Sat, May-22-04 00:41

:cheer: Congratulations!!! :cheer:

That's a great accomplishment! Keep up the great work!!

Emily

Innamora Sat, May-22-04 02:56

Congratulations! How exciting!!!