Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   I made my goal today :) -- from 280 to 135 lbs! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=181999)

ItsTheWooo Sun, May-02-04 13:38

I made my goal today :) -- from 280 to 135 lbs!

I can't believe I am already here, and in just under 14 months I reached my official goal of 135.

Though I think I want to lose another 10 or 15 pounds, just being at this weight is an acomplishment. When I first started out I had a very unambitious goal of 150. I figured since I was so fat, it would be very difficult for me to be thin so I should "settle" for only slightly overweight. But then as the days passed I realized I could do this, I could be "thin" if only I tried. So a few months ago I lowered my goal to 135, and now here I am. It's very surreal.

adkpam Sun, May-02-04 13:40

Wow!

What an incredible accomplishment! No wonder you feel surreal. You have radically changed the way you eat, the way you look, the way you feel, and the way the world reacts to you, I bet.

I think it is fantastic that you pulled together the resolve and the vision to make something happen for yourself.

Congratulations!

Pugzley Sun, May-02-04 13:44

Yay for you! You are truly an inspiration to me! Your accomplishment makes me BELIEVE and KNOW I can do it, too!

This is so wonderful for you. CONGRATULATIONS!

dixiemamma Sun, May-02-04 13:47

WOW! THAT IS AWESOME..

I CAN'T WAIT TO BE IN YOUR SHOES! (the NEW ones!)

HeMe2Kids Sun, May-02-04 13:49

Wow, I am so pleased for you!
That is an amazing accomplishment.
Please share your story in the success forum and be sure to post your pics in the gallery.
You are such an inspiration to us all and it doesnt get any better than that!!
Congratulations.

UpTheHill Sun, May-02-04 13:51

I am so happy for you! I can barely imagine what a wonderful feeling of accomplishment you have today. Way to go!
Lynda

C-u-lean Sun, May-02-04 13:54

Congratulations! You truely are an inspiration. I am in the same boat as you. I raised my goal weight because I thought 140 was too optimistic. Now I am beginning to believe I can accomplish it, and maybe even lower. Please do share your story. I would love to hear it.

AFwife Sun, May-02-04 14:01

:cheer: Congratulations. :cheer:

I can't wait till I hit goal too. I started at 280 also so seeing that you did is real inspiring.

:)

Nancy LC Sun, May-02-04 14:01

That's fantastic! And so quickly too! Congratulations. :)

sydnarella Sun, May-02-04 14:04

That is SOOOOOO GREAT! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SummyNic Sun, May-02-04 14:09

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Congradulations
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

NOGAINHERE Sun, May-02-04 14:13

That is simply amazing! I'm in complete awe of your accomplishment! Way to lose!

missy7938 Sun, May-02-04 14:14

Excellent job!! I have put my goal weight at 180.....maybe if I get close to that I will do what you did and lower it! Congratulations! Missy

MammaC Sun, May-02-04 14:16

Oops, That post above was not from SummyNic. It was from me, her mom. She forgot to sign out, but I know she would be jumping up and down and cheering for you, too. Anyway, I think it is so great that you lost all that weight and reached your goal that I think I will say it again.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Congradulations
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Rapvnzle Sun, May-02-04 14:22

WOW.. that is soo awesome! I bet you feel on top of the world, almost euphoric! Go out and buy some skinny clothes..and ditch the old ones!

WAY TO GO!!