Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   New Sweatpants!! YEAH!! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=176551)

maggieb Fri, Apr-02-04 14:08

New Sweatpants!! YEAH!!

I put this in my journal but had to share here too. Hope you all don't mind but I am SOO excited!!!

Well I had to get new sweat pants today for the gym cause mine are falling off of me which is a really neat thing!!
Anywhoo, I went to try them on. Now, this time last year I was in a plus size x3 so I thought I would try on a ladies xl since I have lost 50 lbs.
WELL, they were TOO BIG!!!!!
So I had to go out and get a LARGE.....THEY WERE TOO BIG!!!

I can't believe this but I got to buy a MEDIUM pair of sweatpants, off the rack in the NORMAL part of the ladies clothes!!!!

I was so excited I think the sales clerk in the store thought I was NUTS!!!
I was dancing!!! I had to run back to the gym and tell AdAM MY TRAINER THE GOOD NEWS!!!
I am so excited and this is giving so much more incentive to keep going when the going gets tough!! Today my workout seemed extra hard but now I don't care...Make it hard...I can do it!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!

sinergygrl Fri, Apr-02-04 14:20

Hoooray!!! That is awsome, I'm so happy for you.

Elsah Fri, Apr-02-04 14:22

That is awesome Maggie! What a wonderful feeling! Just think before you know it you will be in small sweatpants. :)

jenn

Birddog Fri, Apr-02-04 14:33

That is fabulous! I am so excited for you. :yay:

FENCINGMOM Fri, Apr-02-04 15:25

Good Girl Maggie, Wat To Go! Hooraay!!!!!

Michele

myagenda Fri, Apr-02-04 15:34

wow good for you. Keep up the good work!

Blondey63 Fri, Apr-02-04 15:58

Congratulations!!!!! Your hard work has paid off! You must be so excited. I am dreaming of the day to go out and buy something smaller then a 14....I'm like an 18 right now....but have never been below a 14 in the last 15 years. I am very happy for you! Enjoy those sweatpants!!!!

maggieb Fri, Apr-02-04 17:40

thanks everyone!! This board has been so helpful and has been one of the reasons I have done so well...Thank you thank you.....

bcbeauty Fri, Apr-02-04 17:55

Awesome job Maggie! I can't wait for the day I can post such a great success story in here.:) Be proud you soooooo deserve it!

Way To Go Maggie

busybee Fri, Apr-02-04 18:13

Way to go :yay: :yay: .... I am looking forward to that kind of shopping in the future .... no wonder you are on cloud nine! :angel:

potatofree Fri, Apr-02-04 21:46

Thank YOU! Your excitement brought back memories of my first non-plus size purchase in a LONG time. You just might have lit the fuse on my motivation again!

Good job!

Blulady Fri, Apr-02-04 22:47

Oh Maggie!!!!

That is simply fantabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turn around so I can pat you on the back! Way to goooooooooooooo!!!!!!

I bet there's been a smile on your face all day!

~Pam~

2B-ABLE Sat, Apr-03-04 01:53

Congrats!! I know it feels great. A week or so ago... I had to run like 5 miles straight..and a really fast pace...and I did it.. I was surprised and happy that I was able to do it since I knew that just a few months b4 I would have not finished...Congrats! Thats the way to stay motivated!