Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Still need a buddy (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=176346)

kadle Thu, Apr-01-04 17:51

Still need a buddy

hello, been a member for a while... still looking for a buddy I can chat with everyday or every other day.
have low self esteem and will power, need someon to talk to, get support from and give support.
Check my profile... get my addy and email me....

:cry:

Scarlet 96 Fri, Apr-02-04 08:42

Hi kadle!
I am here almost everyday and would love to chat with you. Would you like to do it here or do you prefer email. I started at a size 22 and am now an 18. I have a lot further to go and could use all the buddies and motivation I can get. So I am here if you'll have me.

AFwife Fri, Apr-02-04 08:45

Hey girl,

I'm here for ya too. Stop by my journal anytime.

Hugs,

kadle Fri, Apr-02-04 18:26

Thanks to both of you for your support, would love tov chat with both of you.. my email is in my profile, look forward to hearing from you.

sugarpie Fri, Apr-02-04 18:37

hi, i'm from michigan too........i'm here at least once everyday, would like to be buddies with you

i was too big to wear my size 22's but now they fit nicely and they get baggy really fast, i suffer from depression and had some self esteam issues myself so i can understand

take good care

kadle Fri, Apr-02-04 19:55

Hey, sugarpie... if you would like to be buddies email me... my email is in my profile, just put "weight loss buddy" in the subject line.
Hope to hear from u soon

bigguyjonc Fri, Apr-02-04 20:12

Hi i just e-mailed ya.... ;)

let me know.

hugs
Jon

Akasha Fri, Apr-02-04 20:58

Hiya Kadle, I am always online every day, so feel free to chat with me! :)

pammmye Sun, May-02-04 09:57

It sounds like I have the same issues to over come

I am new to the board so I might not be able to find your profile thing. I noticed we who suffer from weight issues have other issures incommon too. Protien diets can be like a medicine for me. It lifts my depression and I feel energised like I use to feel on diet pills (have not used since they were banned). One problem is they can cause constipation which make me feel depressed again. Too mcuh information? Anywa, this is day 6 of a good beginning and I am in ketosis. In an effort to fix the C problem I mix 1T Flax meal with 2 eggs overeasy and 1 T butter. So far it's doing the trick. To pass the time I am restoring the paint on a 69 El Camino. I need to be busy or I will start eating and you know how it goes. Well I need to take my vitamins and start sanding. Hang there people and together we can beat this demon. OOH. I noticed I get these posts in my e-mail auto maticly. Do you?