Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   In Twoterville!! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=173711)

itsgottago Fri, Mar-19-04 08:14

In Twoterville!!

For the past 5 years, I have weighed over 300 lbs. I have exercised and dieted but have never gone under 305. My top was 330. I have been so depressed and felt so hopeless. :cry: I was finally able to have some success with this WOE when I realized that I could not eat sugar alcohols. I was happy, :wiggle: , but still afraid I wouldn't make it under 300. Today I thought I might have snuck under the mark and guess what? I'm 297 :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
:lol: No where else would you find someone so happy to weigh so much but I am ecstatic! :dazzle: I feel like I can succeed at this and with you guys will reach my goal :Party: Thank you all so much for your support. Now, on to figuring out a siggy so I can express myself more :sunny:

josiekat Fri, Mar-19-04 08:20

Way to go!! You can succeed and you are! Looking forward to following your continued success!

Ozarkslady Fri, Mar-19-04 08:23

Hi there itsgottago. Congratulations on making it to the two's! I'm still working towards that mark myself. I've been on an 8-10 week stall, but am pushing hard to break the stall and get back on a good losing streak. I'm faulting the convenience foods (snack bars and treats) and possibly Splenda, so I'm cutting back to strictly Atkins products only in the convenience foods, and no more Splenda. Looking into stevia instead. Keep working away at it- it's going in the right direction, and even if it's slower that we'd hope for, at least we are making an accomplishment! Keep up your determination! And again CONGRATULATIONS! Woohoo! Great job!!!

Ozarkslady

teresamay Fri, Mar-19-04 08:37

I totally understand how you feel! You are doing an amazing job, and WOW!!!!!!......keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!

Paris Fri, Mar-19-04 09:09

Congratulations!!! :thup: :D

Zymi Fri, Mar-19-04 10:10

Congratulations! :D

When I break my weight loss down into smaller goals, it gives me that extra boost of motivation when I met each goal. You're doing awesome!

hummelda Fri, Mar-19-04 11:14

Wonderful!!! You must feel so proud!!

Raleigh Fri, Mar-19-04 11:16

:clap: that's amazing :) congrats on your loss

CindyG Fri, Mar-19-04 11:20

Congratulations! Doesn't it feel great!!

Keep up the great work!

Aragorn Fri, Mar-19-04 11:30

Congratulations itsgottago!! You must be feeling pretty good. I am so looking forward to the day when I can announce the same thing. I'm inching my way to it. Again Congrats. :)

Jim

brdgrl Fri, Mar-19-04 11:30

Congratulations on your good work. It's a great idea to break things down into smaller manageable goals. Keep us informed of your wonderful progress.

rosey1 Fri, Mar-19-04 12:10

:dazzle: :cheer: yah!! woohoooo! good job. onederland will be here b4 u know it!

kyrasdad Fri, Mar-19-04 12:34

Congratulations. Isn't it grand? :)

Ellen-mom Fri, Mar-19-04 14:49

Congratulations!!! It does feel good, doesn't it!

orchidday Fri, Mar-19-04 15:42

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I am so happy for you!!!!!!