Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   I am dancing a jig, 30 lbs down TODAY!! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=171420)

HeMe2Kids Mon, Mar-08-04 04:37

I am dancing a jig, 30 lbs down TODAY!!

:yay: :wiggle: :agree: :roll:

I am so pleased! Really I am!! I made it to the 30 lbs mark!

My family and others have suffered with me for years, ie. Oh, NO! Melissa is doing yet another diet! sort of thing.

I started this not beleiving it would work, but knowing I had to give it a go as I was just killing myself either way.

I really do have tears in my eyes today. :cry: Fortunately they are tears of JOY.

I finally see a teeny tiny splinter ray of hope shining through this long and dark tunnel. I have felt all the things that I know alot of you have felt and understand. Self loathing, disgust, depression, helplessness, not being normal, low self-esteem, remorse, dissatisfaction, hunger, etc etc etc. The list can go on and on and on.

Also, being so isolated here in Luxembourg made the conditions ripe for much more self-inflicted "medication with food"

I just wanted to take this time to thank "you" in the forum that surrouned me with hope and poured out your advice with understanding and real concern.

Just maybe I can do this, maybe this time I can win! I sure hope so, but either way this amount really helps my health and I am truly joyful.

Thank you
Melissa

RD64 Mon, Mar-08-04 05:03

Congradulations! I reached 36 pounds today. It feels great doesn't it. 19 to my first goal.

nikkil Mon, Mar-08-04 05:24

:yay: :wiggle: :yay: :wiggle: :yay: :wiggle:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wow, what a great milestone! Great work :thup:

:dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle:

suntanlove Mon, Mar-08-04 05:27

He Me con grats on your first milestone and now on to your next and don't look back.Getting to Onderland will feel reeeeeal goood.Keep up the good work and keep in touch as this forum will see you through this.

niudog Mon, Mar-08-04 06:21

HE/ME - WTG!!! Keep up the good work!!!

triplemom Mon, Mar-08-04 06:35

Congratulations! All of the great weight losses I see in this forum are a great encouragement to me, just starting out (again)! :yay:

BlitzedAng Mon, Mar-08-04 07:07

I will be dancing a jig too when I get to 30 pound loss.That is so wonderful to read.
Angel

MaryToU Mon, Mar-08-04 07:16

:Party: :dazzle: :dazzle: Way to go!! :Party: :dazzle: :Party:

4beans4me Mon, Mar-08-04 08:50

:yay: Congratulations and WTG Melissa! :yay:

Keep it up! :thup:

christirox Mon, Mar-08-04 10:03

Congratulations!!! :) :) :)

Paris Mon, Mar-08-04 10:31

Congratulations!!!

Rocky_Cdn Mon, Mar-08-04 10:39

That's awesome! You're one pound ahead of me too! It's so encouraging to see this kind of success. Thanks for letting us know. I know I sure appreciate it. Can't wait to keep hearing about it.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

theshoe23 Mon, Mar-08-04 11:00

Its now on to onederland :) WTG!!

Magpies Mon, Mar-08-04 11:11

:yay: :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Well Done!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it. Good luck and hope to see you in Onederland soon!

bonesigh Mon, Mar-08-04 11:12

Congrats on your fantastic loss! Thanks for the inspiration! :)