Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Hi! You all my low carb eater friends:). (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=162541)

Tina120 Mon, Jan-26-04 23:18

Hi! You all my low carb eater friends:).

I am gonna be hear with you all now everyday so big hello to everyone. I started atkins low card iduction period on 21Jan.2004 have not weight myself since then but really can not weight till 2feb to weigh myself again. My cousin has lost 23lbs in 3 months but he looks like he has lost all his fat. My mean he looks increidable so i am on it. I will keep you posted how its going. For all the weight LOOSER "CONGRATS" :Party: and the one still trying " keep it up" :thup: we gonna make it.
Blessings,
Tina.

JessiLeigh Mon, Jan-26-04 23:24

Hi tina120! Good luck (although you won't need it, fat MELTS off!). I started Jan 19th, and have already lost 12 lbs! In ONE week!!! I'm so excited! you will be too! welcome aboard!

Tina120 Mon, Jan-26-04 23:30

WOW! 12lbs in a week. I will be so happy if i loose that much in two weeks. Thanks for ur wish same for you.

4beans4me Tue, Jan-27-04 09:11

Welcome to the forums Tina! Best of luck to you! :)

AmberAA1 Wed, Jan-28-04 05:54

Welcome to the forum, this place is jammed packed with info, if you need any help don't hesitate to ask.

smilinka Wed, Jan-28-04 09:31

It is sooo awesome to hear people losing and doing good..i have been on this since jan 05, and had lost 9 pounds but gained everything back dont know what i am doing wrong...congrats on everyone with their weight loss...

Tina120 Wed, Jan-28-04 16:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilinka
It is sooo awesome to hear people losing and doing good..i have been on this since jan 05, and had lost 9 pounds but gained everything back dont know what i am doing wrong...congrats on everyone with their weight loss...

I am sure you will get to know what you are doing wrong i will read your journal write everything you eat in it . okay.

Tina120 Wed, Feb-04-04 12:01

okay! I lost 5 lbs last week and this week nothing not a pond :(. i guess its my periods are about to come so there it is the problem . I am not sure. Oh! well.. i am gonna weigh myself a gain on 14feb .:) I will keep you all posted.

Tina120 Tue, Feb-17-04 14:09

i really feel like killing myself. i do not know what is going wrong now. I had this terriable pain in my kidneys . I had never have this problem before i am taking 64oz of water daily. :(.........
I am off the diet till my pain go away. I am so depress

Tinamarie6 Tue, Feb-17-04 15:08

Hey Tina120 Welcome and good luck!

Tina120 Tue, Apr-13-04 12:13

I am on Atkins again. I hope this time it does not hurt me. I am drinking water but you its hard to drink first day. But so far I have 3 eggs and two hot dogs and I had sherred steak with bell pepper. I am planning to have Shrimp salad with lots of water.
I need all the support. Also I am adding 30min of Walk away pounds excercise with Video.
See ya later.

Dewi Tue, Apr-13-04 12:35

Hi Tina,
Welcome Back, hang in there and dont get discouraged.

DianaO Tue, Apr-13-04 13:13

Welcome aboard!!!

Tina120 Wed, Apr-14-04 09:06

all right! another day. MY day start late date its 11am so i am gonna go and have egg omelete with bell pepper in it. hm mm is it me or you can see too its my second day of bell peppers :).
Oh well! as long i am on Atkins i am cool ! I guess:)..

DebRN Wed, Apr-14-04 10:38

:wave: Welcome!! Welcome Back Tina!! :wave: Looks like you are off to a good start. You will find that pretty much everyone is very supportive and motivated on this site. I see you have started your journal, so I'm going to go take a look at it. :) I wish you the best of luck on your LC Journey!!