Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Protein Power (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Protein Power Pals- FRIDAY!!, January 23 (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=161734)

sasquatch Fri, Jan-23-04 06:18

Protein Power Pals- FRIDAY!!, January 23

Good Morning Everyone!!!
Guess I'm starting the thread today :agree:

Just had a breakfast of tuna salad, some pork rinds, and a protein powder shake..

Back later :roll:

ewinpa Fri, Jan-23-04 06:45

Hello to the early Yeti!!! :)

We are doing that "sign the contract" to get fit this AM.

Will pop in later, busy at work.

Orang Fri, Jan-23-04 07:16

My scale is at 177 this AM - my ankles are swollen (salt in dinner is likely reason). I can't do full day nutritional stats today - went to a Chinese buffet last night - too many variables to put into FitDay and expect the totals to be anywhere near accurate. Stats are for food other than dinner today.

Total calories: 645 - read paragraph above if you haven't
Fat: 24 gms 219 cal 35%
Sat: 7 gms 66 cal 10%
Poly: 8 gms 68 cal 11%
Mono: 8 gms 76 cal 12%
Carbs: 18 gms 48 cal 8% ECC:12 gms
Fiber: 6 gms 0 cal 0%
Protein: 90 gms 360 cal 57%

Breakfast:
4 egg beater omelet with 2 ozs lean ham and 1 oz cheddar
12 ozs coffee and 8 ozs sugar-free breakfast drink with 3/4 T pysillum power

Snack:
6 oz blu-bunny sf yogurt

Lunch:
1 can tuna (water-pack) with 1 T french onion dip
1 can asparagus with 1 t butter

Dinner:
Chinese Buffet - no rice, no food in sweet sauce, drained off as much sauce as possible, no breaded foods, over half of meal was seafood with only butter or no sauce. Had two cheese wontons and a cup of hot & sour soup.

About 120 ozs water :D & 12 ozs coffee - I'm trading in my computer chair for a potty chair.

Rob - Yeti
Good to see you are continuing to eat your famous gourmet cuisine :D

Elaine - ewinpa
Great idea re: contract - accountability makes me work a little harder at staying on track.

Orang Fri, Jan-23-04 10:19

Bawdy:
Hope you can check in today with at least a one-liner. Keeping you and 'G' in my prayers.

katlynweb Fri, Jan-23-04 11:55

Friday

Where is everyone??!!!!!!

Deb: sending you some warm(er) air from the sunny south :sunny: !!! Still a bit chilly here, but nothing like you've got!

Renee: Thanks for posting your foods. That has really helped clarify some things for me in my switchover from Atkins.

What is the "contract" thing. Is that something you're doing at work or on this site?

Good Day to All! Kat

ewinpa Fri, Jan-23-04 12:32

Kat, there was an Oprah show on Monday where she had her trainer Bob Greene and a bunch of people who had signed a fitness contract to get fit last year. It was a "year later" show to see how they did.The Oprah website has a copy of the contract that you can print out. It's free.She has a whole section on the site about this.

unitydkn Fri, Jan-23-04 15:47

hhmmm my cat likes pork rinds...is that where the other bag went..kids say they didn't touch it... hhmmm

iwannabfit Fri, Jan-23-04 17:21

Hi, how is everyone today? I discovered the Locarb Dannon Yogurt, emm pretty good.

Unity, my cat also likes the pork rinds, maybe thats why they disappear so fast :lol:

Boy it is snowing and freezing here, YUK I count the days until warmth returns.

Have a good evening everyone and keep warm :bhug:

Linda