Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Lets get under 400! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=159211)

mcadeowner Tue, Jan-13-04 15:25

Lets get under 400!

I am really excited about getting under 400, and back in the threessssssss!
I am looking for a buddy who is about as excited as I am to hit this goal and see if we can rock this new year together! and get closer to our goals!
Three Hundreds here I come back again!!!!!!

Start a journal, Visit my journal, Use yahoo, or AIM!
It doesnt matter to me, i just want to get there and some company would be nice.

JT

MisterE Tue, Jan-13-04 15:45

JT...I wish you every success. I just made my run from the 444's.These fine people were with me on my journey into the 333's and I KNOW they will be with you every single step of the way!
You go, JT! The goal is in sight and I have handed off you the ball! Man, I KNOW YOU can do it!

mcadeowner Tue, Jan-13-04 16:09

Thank You for posting EEEEEEEEEEEE!
I am really really really ready to get out of the 444's, I hope that i can get me a buddy that wants to do the challenge with me. If not then I guess it will be solo!
Thanks for responding!!!!!
how it going with ya these days! I see that all the lady's say hi to the E man.
Hey E I just started doing upperbody workouts today and i am woowee right now. I feel good though. Not as sore and tired as last week. I am planning on going again this evening to do my rendition of Cardio,(which is basketball)

JT

tlmarshall Tue, Jan-13-04 16:17

JT - congratulations on your success!! you are doing great....maybe you might want to join a bunch of us on the TDC (Triple Digit Club) Challenge....our 3rd one is just winding up and I am sure you would be most welcome and feel pretty at home with us all!

Check out the recent thread under the "countdown, buddy and challenges"

MADROXY72 Tue, Jan-13-04 18:53

JT- Congrats on your success you will get into those 333's really soon buddy. I was need to these boards only starting in Jan, but between yourself and Donald, both of you so encouraging to us out here. So keep up on the great work.I would like to help you out but here's the twist, your looking to get into the 333's(426 by your stats) and I'm looking to find those damn 222's again. We both need to lose almost the same weight to get us there( 333's and 222's), so if your willing so am I. Best of luck to you in 2004!!! let me know.

MADROXY

P.S HOW CAN I START MY OWN JOURNAL ON THIS SITE, I STARTED ONE ON THE ATKINS SIDE BUT I SEEM TO SPEND MORE TIME HERE LATELY.

mcadeowner Wed, Jan-14-04 11:14

You Can Get There From The Home Page, Then Go To Journals And Hit New Thread!
Jt

mcadeowner Wed, Jan-14-04 17:57

I Need To Get Me A Scale