Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   General Low-Carb (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I Have Ribs now! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=132114)

gawdess Thu, Aug-21-03 11:47

I Have Ribs now!

Last night I was lying in bed and was having a hard time sleeping in the usual position and couldnt figure out what was wrong. I suddenly realized that it is because I have the remnants of a ribcage now and its no longer comfortable to sleep like that!!! I was so excited I couldnt fall asleep...I must say it is so cool to discover how my body is changing almost everyday! This has never happened to me on a diet before. I stand in disbelief/excitement in the mirror every morning

Have any of you guys had similar experiences? I want to hear your stories!

el corazón Thu, Aug-21-03 12:04

Haha Way to go! I have the same problem with my hipbones!!! Youre doing great keep it up!

Atriana Thu, Aug-21-03 12:09

Congratulations on finding your ribs, I am still looking for my abs, LOL.

Arie Thu, Aug-21-03 13:18

when I saw the subject I thought "oh cool andother recipe for ribs" but I know what you mean.. I also dicovered mine a while ago.. and as a man I also have been anle to see "all of me" for the first time in many years (without a mirror).. "oh thats what it looks like".. hehehe...

hippygal Thu, Aug-21-03 14:08

That is too darn funny. I feel the same way about my hipbones. I am always touching them. It is soooo cool!

tink79 Thu, Aug-21-03 14:31

Congrats!!

SmallerMe Thu, Aug-21-03 16:21

I think we can conclude that eating lots of ribs can help you find your own ribs. Isn't there a saying, you are what you eat?

Demi Fri, Aug-22-03 04:23

Way to go with those ribs !! Just wait until you see those hip bones sticking out:D

When I was at target at the beginning of last year, I went to sit down on a train, and caught my tail bone on a piece of metal edging - it really hurt - that wouldn't have happened when I was overweight and had all that padding :rolleyes: However, I would much much rather not have the padding!

DoubleD Fri, Aug-22-03 07:27

I am constantly looking at my emerging hip bones, ribs, collarbones, and even my wrists and elbows! My superstructure is finally making an appearance. :)

josiekat Fri, Aug-22-03 08:09

Amazing the things we've been hiding isn't it? LOL

Good for you!

Jo

bfl_h0ttie Fri, Aug-22-03 08:39

:) :) :) Congrats Gawdess!

I finally have collarbones!

Exciting stuff. :wiggle:

ichihuahua Fri, Aug-22-03 08:44

Maannn....I want some! LOL

bfl_h0ttie Fri, Aug-22-03 08:45

........lol

jers52 Fri, Aug-22-03 09:01

terrific, Gawdess. I too am emerging!

gawdess Fri, Aug-22-03 09:05

Congrats to everyone on their bones!!!! It makes me giggle....It feels good to not have to hide them anymore!