Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   U.K. (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   ok chill (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=128413)

fionaminar Wed, Aug-06-03 01:16

ok chill

Thanks for all the advice and helpfull information. I must chill and look at all the positive things about this woe (notice I did'nt say diet).
Did all the things sugested yesterday except the cream as I could not get out for any and just had whole fat milk. Food yesterday breakfast two boiled eggs with butter, lunch kippers in butter Yummmmie (kids hate the smell). Supper after doing four hours on my husbands icecream van and not thouching a thing Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, was brocclie and steak with cheese sauce.Lots of water as we are have a heat wave too up here in scotland!!!!!!!!
Last thing before I went to bed i hit purple with my sticks, but this morning back to normal why was this I thought I would stay in kitosis over night.
Anyway one more pound down so I don't care.
The one thing I have noticed is no migrain for the whole ten days and my doctor told me it was triggered by low sugar when on a diet (what does he know)
Love this uk bit of the site feel more at home some how.
Fiona in sunny scotland :sunny:

LittleAnne Wed, Aug-06-03 01:34

I bet you are still in ketosis Fiona.

Read this article , that I put in my journal taken from the GO-Diet book. It shows you why you do not need to get too hung up about ketosis and the sticks.

Have a good Wednesday in sunny Scotland, from heat baked London!

SarahWeb Wed, Aug-06-03 08:15

Good luck Fiona, another 1lb is great.

I am still trying to lose anything but as its second day in induction I can't expect miracles!

Keep it up though and I wouldn't stress over the keotsis sticks ..

anyway I am ex-aberdeen lass - so where is Scotland are you?

Sarah

lburnikell Wed, Aug-06-03 08:30

from one scottish lass to an other Im from Edinburgh orginally, and hoping to move back next june july time, just wanted to say keep up the good work, and just take it one day at a time

Good luck

fionaminar Wed, Aug-06-03 11:00

aviemore

Hi I am in Aviemore 30 miles south of Inverness.
I have lived here for 25 years, but not yet a local.
Mu husband was born here as were my four son's. My first granchild is due next April, very exciting so I am not going to be a fat granny.
Need to eat now have been out all day stuck in a icecream van, there was nothing in it for me to eat.So all i have had today was two boiled eggs in mayo .I know I know not enough, so must have a steak now and lots of veggies. I did drink gallons of water thou.
fiona

lburnikell Wed, Aug-06-03 11:12

You should try to eat more take a packed luch and nibble between stops, how you are managing in an ice cream van I will never know, If I was there you would have no stock left!! lol
Congrats on nearly being a gran, I bet you are looking forward to it!!
Keep up the good work and happy loosing