Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Canada (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Do I smell? (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=116210)

starface Fri, Jun-20-03 14:57

Do I smell?

Nobody answered my last 2 posts, can you guys smell my ketone-breath from your computer? lol, just kidding, But I'd like to know if anyone has found diet pop sweetened with Splenda, I'm willing to drive 45 min in each direction from Bradford, (40 min N of Toronto)
thanks

RedOmega Fri, Jun-20-03 15:07

Try Zehrs

Try to find a zehrs's store. They carry the diet crust brand and those are sweetened with splenda.

To find the closest store go to zehrs.ca or zehrs.com... i can't remember which one it is

starface Fri, Jun-20-03 15:09

Thanks, appreciate it... I will try zehr's I don't know exactly where there is one, but I know I've driven by them... maybe Barrie?
Thanks again, have a good weekend!

ljclowater Fri, Jun-20-03 18:16

Do you guys have Loeb there? I buy my splenda sweetened orange crush and cream soda at various Loebs in Ottawa.

Joe Joe Thu, Jun-26-03 00:47

There are no Loebs in the area, I used to live in Ottawa, I remember how great those stores are! I've also lived in Aurora for most of my life.

I'd follow Red's idea and try finding a Zehr's. The Loblaws in Newmarket is also pretty good, try checking that place out. I find that Loblaws is always good for cheeses, sugar-free soy milk, meats and some veggies. I'm actually coming back to Aurora this weekend! Weee! Should be fun! :)

Marchstart Thu, Jun-26-03 15:14

Thats good news that maybe Zehrs has diet crush...I will look for it next time.....

thanks.....all

btw.....I live in Brantford...anyone from here???? :D

Joe Joe Thu, Jun-26-03 17:44

Quote:
Originally posted by Marchstart

btw.....I live in Brantford...anyone from here???? :D

Wayne Gretzky :D

keely99 Mon, Jun-30-03 01:13

Zehrs

Hi there,
Just learning how to move around on here, and read your question about Zehrs stores. There are some in Guelph, Kitchener, which is close to Brantford
Hope this helps

vcrothb Thu, Jul-03-03 22:31

Zehr's in Barrie

Hi Starface!

There are 2 Zehr's in Barrie- one you just take the Essa road exit from the 400 for- it is near the Leon's. The other is in the 'power centre' at the end of Bayfield street- it is a bit bigger. I don't know about the pop but they do have liquid splenda and a good nutritional section :thup:

Cathy

Brit_Girl Thu, Sep-18-03 21:20

I'm in Burlington and just bought some diet crush at Fortinos.

Brit

mullo9 Fri, Sep-19-03 00:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Joe
Wayne Gretzky :D

GOOD ONE.....another hockey fan!!! :lol:

fit nut Sun, Sep-21-03 11:19

When you are looking for Diet Crush make sure you look for it in cans. I made the mistake of looking for bottles and could never find it. I believe it is only sold in cans. I have now discovered that both Diet Crush Orange and Cream Soda are available at both the Lablaws and Dominion I always shop at.

Brvida Sat, Sep-27-03 06:54

Which Loblaws and Dominion in Toronto. We usually order ours from grocery gateway but it's more expensive there because of the delivery costs. We couldn't find any in our local stores. (Ajax)

fit nut Sat, Sep-27-03 11:15

Hi Brvida:

I'm not real good with directions ... but here goes. The Loblaws is fairly new and it's big. You can see it from the 427. It located on the East Mall just south of Rathburn.

The Dominion ... I'm not quite sure. Will have to check those directions. I know you would have to come into town more off the highway though to get to it.

Hope that helps ... best of luck
:roll:

joanne42 Sun, Sep-28-03 06:34

I purchase our Crush at Independent groceries, or our Loebs.... I sure wish they would make it readily available in bottles... :( .. Hey I'm a hockey fan here as well and a JAYS fans.. hehe