Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Personal Milestone (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=111051)

TES Wed, Jun-04-03 08:51

Personal Milestone

Hi All,
It is such a great feeling to revise my stats today as I have not been below 200 pounds for 15 years. Now in my seventh month of Atkins, still at induction level, the weight loss is slow but now continues at about ½ pound/week. Sometimes there is no change for several weeks or even a gain, followed by a bigger loss. I originally thought I would reach my goal by June 1st when I started in November. Now I have accepted that it will take another 6 months to loose the last 10 pounds, and that is just fine. In less that a year I will have reshaped my body, health, and outlook… not a bad accomplishment for just a year’s time.

I’m just checking in to share the victory and reaffirm that this WOE works and for all to have patience and be good to yourselves.
Best,
T.

violet30 Wed, Jun-04-03 08:54

Way to go!!!!! Keep up the good work! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

BrewWa Wed, Jun-04-03 08:57

Good Job TES!

You're well on your way to reaching your goals!

Cheers!

BrewWa

Alina Wed, Jun-04-03 09:02

Hi!

My warmest congratulations! Amazing progress and I know there's a LOT hard work behind it.
Quote:
I’m just checking in to share the victory and reaffirm that this WOE works and for all to have patience and be good to yourselves.

Thank you for sharing this. Patience = success.

Take care!

Alina

Jannie Wed, Jun-04-03 09:04

CONGRATS & ALL THE BEST AS YOU CONTINUE-ENJOY THAT SWEET FEELING OF VICTORY!!!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Mary H. Wed, Jun-04-03 09:05

Congratulations, TES! You are awesome, and I really enjoy your articulate, well-thought-out posts -- I have learned a lot from you!

WAY TO GO!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Smudgie Wed, Jun-04-03 09:11

Congratulations, T.

Thanks for sharing your good news, and for the other helpful input you have posted since I've been here.
You'll be there before you know it.

Val

AmyTN Wed, Jun-04-03 09:18

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing some of your success & joy with all of us! Keep us updated as those last stubborn pounds continue to come off.
God Bless,
Amy-Lynne

motis Wed, Jun-04-03 09:21

What a great feeling that must be to reach the other side of 200. :) :) :)

WAY TO GO!!
Like stated above: Patience=Success!! That couldn't be more true!!

~Angi~

traveler99 Wed, Jun-04-03 09:25

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sunny:

GramnGramp Wed, Jun-04-03 09:31

This is WONDERFUL new TES.

Postings like this are what gives me and my DH the encouragement to keep going. He is working to break the 300 lb mark.

Big CONGRATULATIONS to you. :D

tgill32177 Wed, Jun-04-03 09:33

Thanks for sharing your success!

Thank you for sharing your success with us!

What an inspiration you are!

Tanya :rheart:

mymindseye Wed, Jun-04-03 09:43

Yippee for you!!

TES...Yippee for reaching the other side of 200!! I am soooo thrilled for you. Congratulations!!!! :Party:

The daily achievements of people like yourself fuels my own desire to continue with this WOE!! I can't thank you enough for sharing.....

One of my favorite sayings (and I apologize, but I do not know who to attribute the quote to) is:

"IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO IF YOU COULD DO WHAT YOU IMAGINE!!."

I think that all of us here are good at visualizing our happier, healthier, lighter selves....and it is working!!

April

Norag Wed, Jun-04-03 09:57

Congratulations on your ongoing success with this program.

lostarts Wed, Jun-04-03 10:48

Great going, T! :) Feels great doesn't it?

There must be something going on in the lunar phase- I also broke 200 after a 2.5-week "sticky". I'm here celebratng with you!

:cheer: