Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Let me introduce myself (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=109432)

driso Thu, May-29-03 20:00

Let me introduce myself

Well, to start off I am a fat ass. Yeah thats right I said fat ass. Well my name is John and I have about 100 pounds to lose. I am starting the Atkins diet tommorow and I am so excited. It is really awesome to find a place like this with people that have similar goals as I do. You are all awesome, and kick some major ass.

justcindy Thu, May-29-03 20:20

Hi John! This forum is just awesome...learned so much here and the support is incredible, certainly keeps me going every day.
:)

hatetocook Thu, May-29-03 20:30

Hi John

Welcome :wave: :wave:

I'm glad you found us. Let us know how your first day goes tomorrow!

DarB Thu, May-29-03 20:36

Hi John, and welcome.
You have found a great place to hang out and learn about the way of life you are chosing...and the support is incredible. Start yourself a journal, that way people can pop in to see how you aer doing, and you can visit anyone elses journal that you want. That is how we all keep in touch. Let us know tomorrow how your first day went.
Keep in touch

tgill32177 Fri, May-30-03 08:15

Hey John!

Welcome to TDC!

Around here we are large and in charge! I for one had a large backside as you mentioned in your post. I prefer to see me as a work in progress.

We are glad that you are taking the first step towards a new WOE. I am sure that you will see how this WOE helps to melt the fat away.

This is a great place with great people.

Be blessed,
Tanya

thebigman Fri, May-30-03 08:26

Welcome

Hi John,

Nice to meet you, I am sure you will find this place a great source of advice and support, why not consider starting a journal, it will be a place to scribble down your ideas and thought and somewhere so others can support and get along side you.

Hope your first day or two go well

Graeme.

Charran Fri, May-30-03 10:10

Hi John and Welcome :wave: This forum is a great place to meet people, get information and inspiration. Good luck on your new WOE!

Signey Fri, May-30-03 20:34

Hello John,
I'm new here too and I just love this forum! It's such a great group and so knowledgable. I'm looking forward to your posts. Welcome!
Signey

Pugzilla Fri, May-30-03 21:05

Hello and welcome to the LC life! Let us know how your first day goes, and do consider starting a journal, it's really a great way just to vent how you're feeling or what you've eaten in a day, and folks can check in and say hello and provide you with great feedback.

I have found the people here are so wonderfully supportive, knowledgeable, funny and kind. You'll want to stick to your WOE just to be able to hang out in the forum! :wave:

uniquesoul Sat, May-31-03 01:06

Dear John,
Welcome!!! You are at the right place to "Kick some ass"! I will look forward to watching your progress!!! I am sure you will find this forum a good support like i have.

:hyper: Welcome :hyper:

Sincerely,
Pam

MisterE Sat, May-31-03 05:35

Welcome, John!
You'll find some great friends and experienced low carber's here to help you on your chosen way of eating. Nobody has all the solutions but as a group, they can help you make the right decisions for you. Or at least start you on your way! You will fit your lifestyle and needs to your way of eating and find the items which are good and successful for you.
Here is to happiness and success!