Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   General Low-Carb (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Well I'm back... (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=150766)

mom2haylee Mon, Nov-24-03 18:35

Well I'm back...

I couldn't handle it anymore and my eating disorder was flaring up again! So I gained 9 pounds and decided to go back to Weight Watchers! Which I enjoy but all of my stomach problems that I had for so many years came back! The ONLY time my tummy has felt good in years is when I was LCing. So I'm back! Today is my first day and I feel great! Not nearly as hungry as I was on WW and just all around feel better! So hopefully I will be able to stick to it this time! Now that I know I feel the best eating this way! Thanks all! ;0)

luddybell Mon, Nov-24-03 18:37

WELCOME BACK :) ..... yeah i agree with the Tummy thing my tummy never felt good on WW either :(...... well hope to see you around more

Kathy54 Mon, Nov-24-03 19:55

Welcome, you have to do what feels right !

Cheers kathy

LC_Dave Tue, Nov-25-03 01:39

Welcome back to Low carbing.

WW is definately bad news IMHO.

:yay:

mom2haylee Tue, Nov-25-03 14:32

Thanks everyone for welcoming me back...

I don't get to post too often but the support helps me so much! I am re~reading the Atkins book again! The first time I tried I read a little over half of it! So my goal is to read the whole book! I feel it really helps me understand and stay commited!

So I'm hoping my journey will become a life long way of eating! Congrats to everyone here! You are doing great! ;0)

Quest Sun, Nov-30-03 10:57

Hi Crystal,
I saw some of your earlier posts about becomding stressed and obsessed over food so I am glad to see that you are back and cheerful. The recipes you've posted on the breakfast thread are really creative.
In your picture with your daughter you look like a truly beautiful young woman. You have the several of the things that many dream of, so don't let a few extra pounds make you unhappy. I will be rooting for your progress and sense of well being!

Diane

PatchLady Sun, Nov-30-03 20:16

Great to see you back. And take it slow, read and then re-read the book and let it sink in. It is the best way to make this a way of living and not a diet or a quick fix.

mom2haylee Tue, Dec-02-03 23:15

You guys are great...

THANK YOU! Your support means more than I can say! Doing good so far! Haven't lost much weight but I made it through Thanksgiving without cheating at all! And food wise I even made it through a weekend in Laughlin, Nevada! But I did drink...oops! But I'm right back on track and I feel so good!

Thanks again for your support! Keep up the good work! XXXXXXX

Slimmertob Wed, Dec-03-03 23:03

Congrats!

Welcome back!!!! I saw your post about the breakfast idea and it sounded yummy. Congratulations on making it through Thanksgiving, I think those times are the hardest to deal with food, due to the fact it seems as though the holiday focuses more on food than on family!!! I kind of made it through Thanksgiving, I made it through actual Thanksgiving, but the next day I kinda snacked a little too much.

rrmalns Thu, Dec-04-03 05:55

Your gallery picture looks awesome. Did you weigh 146 or your current weight in that picture? I am going to try your recipe for the burritos. I looked at it when slimmertob wrote it looked yummy!

mom2haylee Thu, Dec-04-03 15:26

Thanks...

Enjoy the breakfast burrito and get creative! The picture in the gallery is more of a current pic. I think I was about 139! I'm now at 135 but STUCK! O well atleast I feel better physically eating this way! ;0)

nawchem Thu, Dec-04-03 15:33

I'm glad you're back :)

Be patient and stick with this plan and it will work. And you don't have to get hungry so hopefully that will help with the food obsessions. I'm having major stress lately. I've noticed just coming to this board and seeing so many people winning their battle with food really lifts my spirits.