Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   I declare (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=130399)

black57 Wed, Aug-13-03 23:44

I declare

:dazzle: Hi everyone, I have an anouncement to make. No, I haven't lost more weight, but I will.

!!!! I am NOT constipated. Things did move quite slowly for me at first but they did not come to a halt. Now, I go more than I ever have
(sometimes 2xs a day ) and that bloated filled gut feeling is gone. That has never happened to me before, ever. I really needed to share that with everyone.

It all comes out in the end :doah:
Black57

clary Thu, Aug-14-03 00:53

LOL....oh the little joys. :)
Glad everything is workin it's way out for ya !!

black57 Thu, Aug-14-03 08:46

:yay: THanks for responding. I am kinda like you. I hope to be down to 125 lbs by Thanksgiving. I hope to have a carb blow-out by eating mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes and craberry sauce and do a repeat for Christmas. :doah:

Black57

lkonzelman Thu, Aug-14-03 08:48

Sweet potatoes are fine for me in pre maintenance.... so if you are there, you can still make good choices.

MAC Artist Thu, Aug-14-03 08:54

HELP Mybe u can help me out!

I'm on day 5 of induction and nothing is MOVING! i always get constipated in general. Pre atkins I had to eat ALL bran every day in order to have some movement. NOw that I omitted the bran I"m stuck, and I HATE THIS. What did u do to get things moving again?? I really would love to add back the bran , but I want to follow the induction strictly. ANy suggestions.

BTW I drink TONS OF WATER, little salt, am tkaing psyllium husk pills,have alot of fat, eat two salds and some veg a day, and I excercise. SO what MORE can I do?!?!!

Piera

black57 Thu, Aug-14-03 09:54

I don't do anything out of the ordinary. But, I do eat very well. I eat lots of veggies and fats. including olive oil and butter, without fear. Cheese doesn't even plug me up, however, I do eat it sparingly. I eat less food but I eat well. I don't eat alot of the manufactured low carb food but I do enjoy them as well. :yay:

Black

gawdess Thu, Aug-14-03 10:27

Good for you! I feel the same way! I have NEVER done this good on a diet....ever!

Magneto Thu, Aug-14-03 11:22

A couple of days ago I posted that I used Correctol to get things moving because I thought I was constipated. Well for a quick update it got so bad that I went to the hospital on Monday. Come to find out that I had appendicitis and I was on the operating table Monday night!

What a surprise. I'm still in recovery though. What makes me the most mad is all the crap I ate in the hospital. I gained 4 pounds in 2 days. AAAaaaggghhh! How frustrating. I hadn't cheated for a couple of weeks and then I was basically forced to eat what was put in front of me. Oh well. At least I wasn't constipated. :)

red1cutie Thu, Aug-14-03 13:47

I go many times a day and I love it. I even stopped taking the psyllium capsules because don't think I need them. When I eat cheese I go so much it gets painful. I am lactose intolerant but I like cheese.

Peace
red